Super Moderator

Default "The Flash's" Cisco Talks Firestorm's Arrival, Atom Armor & More

Carlos Valdes discusses bringing out the 'darker' side of his "Flash" character, Firestorm's arrival and if he'll ever don a costume as Vibe.

Full article here.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Carlos Valdes discusses bringing out the 'darker' side of his "Flash" character, Firestorm's arrival and if he'll ever don a costume as Vibe.

Full article here.
    Cisco will also lend a hand in investigating Nora Allen's murder. Why does Joe seek Cisco's assistance in the case?
    Fixed that for ya.
    " I've always done what I truly believed was right. At first, people called me a hero for it ... and then a villain. As the memory of what I've done — and been — fades, I hope I will be seen ... in a different light." - Hal Jordan

BANNED

Iris Allen. Hahahaha

This guy seems really well spoken and cool. I love his character and how he portrays him and it's crazy that it's his first and only acting gig. Good for you man. Can't wait to see Cisco and Joe investigating Nora's murder.

Hopefully they'll hold off making him Vibe for at least several more seasons. If this becomes Super Friends right away, it could be too much too soon. If the ratings in future seasons begin to trail off, then they can fast track Cisco becoming Vibe. Right now he's cool as a "science hero".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Hopefully they'll hold off making him Vibe for at least several more seasons. If this becomes Super Friends right away, it could be too much too soon. If the ratings in future seasons begin to trail off, then they can fast track Cisco becoming Vibe. Right now he's cool as a "science hero".
    We need more science heroes.

Be fun if he eventually had a girlfriend who could turn invisible and dressed like a "Gypsy".