Super Moderator

Default Bridget Regan Relishes Her Killer Instinct as "Agent Carter's" Deadly Opposite

The actress talks about bringing prototypical Black Widow Dottie Underwood to life to infiltrate the world of Marvel's top spy.

Full article here.

LEGEND OF THE SEEKER. My god, I KNEW I recognized the name, but the hair completely threw me, and I didn't recognize *her* like I should have.

Also, IF there's a second season, I certainly hope she (Dottie) lives long enough to return.

Dottie definitely shold be a recurring enemy of Peggy's.

BANNED

Man, you know you've created a good character when people are hoping this is THE arch-foe....

Fantastic Member

Wow, I totally didn't realize Dottie was Regan. Crazy. Love the dynamic the character has brought to the show.

I love this character. This is the first work of Bridget Regan's that I'm familiar with, but I think she's great. I hope she stays for a second season. Or a villainous spin-off.

Spectacular Member

Should Agent Carter get cancelled but Agents of SHIELD get renewed, I wouldn't mind seeing her pull a Captain America and somehow undergoing a seven decade period of suspended animation. A villainess who's good at thinking on her feet suddenly finding herself in a changed world could be quite interesting. And for Coulson's team if they figure out who she is, there's the issue that their main source of info on her has Alzheimer's.

I'd get the vapors and pass out if they found a way to bring Dottie into the present. Black Widow vs Black Widow? Yes please.