Super Moderator

Default Pipeline - Feb 10, 2015

Augie shares his thoughts on DC's upcoming relaunch as well as the big Spider-Man movie news. Also, the epic reread of "All Star Batman and Robin" returns!

Full article here.

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

Nice column.

And I think that Lee's All-Star Batgirl costume is infinitely cooler than the too common, Doc Martens outfit that's being trotted out now.

The little DC hero charm keychains, the chunk heeled boots, and the brighter splash of yellow just look so much better. And fresher, still.

Mighty Member

I think when discussing Hawkeye Axel Alonso said the book was very important for Marvel because it made the company realize not every book they publish had to aim at selling 80K+ copies a month (or had to run100+ issues). I think DC is on that path as well. I would much rather read 10 issues of Prez, 12 issues of Gotham Academy, and 12 issues of Omega Men then the 34 issues of Birds of Prey DC put out during 2011-2014.

Incredible Member

"...but because Ben Caldwell drawing a new comic title is a very exciting thing. "

THANK YOU! Caldwell is the reason I'll be checking out Prez. He is so very, very talented, and I'm really looking forward to seeing his work on this.

We know from Frank Miller's "Year One" that they were having an affair, though, while Gordon's wife was pregnant with Barbara.
    She was pregnant with little James Jr, not Babs. Just a nitpick

Quote Originally Posted by Iam Fear View Post
    She was pregnant with little James Jr, not Babs. Just a nitpick
    Damn - beat me to it.

Dammit. I meant to double check that one before I submitted the column and STILL missed it. Thanks - I'll run a correction in the next column...