Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Loved this issue, felt that moments were dealt with really well, along with others I'm saddened that Kaine is seemingly dead. byt delighted that Peter showed why he is the Amazing Spider-Man with his plan.

For those that wish to read. the rest of my thoughts on this Issue are here

http://themanwhocollectsspiderman.bl...14-spider.html

Ultimate Member

-If Kaine IS really dead, then that's BS.
    -If Kaine ISN'YT really dead, then it's just annoying. With done this same thing with him so many times, enough already.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Sounds like there's a lot to wrap up next issue. What is Loomworld? What becomes of May and Benjy? How does this tie in TO secret Wars--will these Spideys even have a home to go to? How does Otto get home? Does Uncle Ben go back to his dead world?

Who else died in this issue besdies Kaine and the other people in the spoilers? Any more dead spideys? Where's zombie Spidey?
    Any Scarlet Ben panel looming in?

Too much to wrap on, folks. Too much.

Quote Originally Posted by classicgmer View Post
    Not really all that mad about Kaine "Dying" because it's more then likely not permanent but how many times are they going to tease this with this character?

Thought he was killed in Maximum Cloneage by Spidercide BUT saved at last minute by Jackal

Killed by the Kraven clan in Grim Hunt but brought back thanks to the Other

Killed by the Lobo siblings in "in the midst of wolves" only to be brought back by the other

& now here he is again apparently "killed" but more then likely he's going to get saved.......It's getting to be a tad too predictable & kind of makes him come off like a putz.
    UNLESS he changes in some dramatic way.
    Comic reviews answering the question "Is it good?" every Wednesday here.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    -If Kaine IS really dead, then that's BS.
    -If Kaine ISN'YT really dead, then it's just annoying. With done this same thing with him so many times, enough already.

He shouldn't be called Scarlet Spider just call him............................................... ...........

Resurrection Spider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has the power to constantly cheat death....Seems to work out well enough for DC's guy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resurre...n_%28comics%29

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nosocialize View Post
    UNLESS he changes in some dramatic way.

But does he really need some type of dramatic change?? I mean I could see if it leads to a new status quo that would allow Yost or somebody else to take another crack at an ongoing BUT I'm pretty sure fans of his were already happy.

Spectacular Member

well this is lackluster event. I had high hopes for this spider-verse event but both spider-men I like (Ben Reilly and Kaine) are killed? Time to abandon ship with marvel and not waste anymore of my money supporting them.

...Why was Spider-Pig naked?

Quote Originally Posted by resipsaloquitur View Post
    Sounds like there's a lot to wrap up next issue. What is Loomworld? What becomes of May and Benjy? How does this tie in TO secret Wars--will these Spideys even have a home to go to? How does Otto get home? Does Uncle Ben go back to his dead world?

Who else died in this issue besdies Kaine and the other people in the spoilers? Any more dead spideys? Where's zombie Spidey?
    I'd say that May and Benjy will end up being raised by Uncle Ben. From the panel it looks like he went to MC2 universe rather than his own. I'd say the Web of Life collapsing ties into Secret Wars in some way. other things will probably be addressed in the Epilogue.

Quote Originally Posted by jgprime View Post
    The same reason why the Doctor in Thor 2 was naked.

COMEDY!

To look like Baby Benjy, Pretty hard to do in costume. and also for comic effect i pressume

Quote Originally Posted by Spider-Brit View Post
    To look like Baby Benjy, Pretty hard to do in costume. and also for comic effect i pressume
    Well tbf I doubt a pig would look like a baby but it certainly made me laugh.

Overall the way the Spiders dealt with the Inheritors was okay I guess, a bit meh. Now gimme a Peter vs. Otto showdown. Can't believe Otto would kill the Weaver. Some genius he is.

so hed appear like a pink baby. he replaced little ben. Basically because morlun turned his back and his peripheral vision isnt good enough to notice the difference from far away.

Well tbf I doubt a pig would look like a baby but it certainly made me laugh.

Overall the way the Spiders dealt with the Inheritors was okay I guess, a bit meh. Now gimme a Peter vs. Otto showdown. Can't believe Otto would kill the Weaver. Some genius he is.
    Babies are pink and squishy so are Spider-Hams lol

I'd say there is definitely a Peter Ock Showdown coming. one that has to resemble what we saw the tail end of in SSM 19. Probably will be in the epilogue. before Ock gets sent back more than likely will be a fist waving "You haven't heard the last of........"
    Last edited by Spider-Brit; 02-11-2015 at 09:42 AM.

I really don't know what to think of this.
    spoilers:
    Some okay moments like finally getting the Morlun/Pete showdown, but also some big *ss problems. If Peter's so against killing here, why does he throw the Inheritors in the irradiated Earth where they'll pretty definitely starve to death (if they even make it to the bunker, since we saw Morlun and the twins dropping to the floor and having trouble moving/breathing instantly)? Is Kaine, dead or alive, really not going to be addressed by anyone besides 1610 Jess in a blink-and-you-miss it moment? Did it really have to be Otto providing the hit that makes everyone but Morlun automatically surrender? Silk once again saving Peter?
    end of spoilers