Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    At what point before Lui did he decide to change his way and become someone Laura saw as a definite force for good?
    Where did I say this? All I said was that Laura had a more or less functional relationship with Daken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I would say the objection would mainly be that the book is ostensibly supposed to center around X, Sabretooth, Daken, Mystique and Deathstrike. It was certainly marketed most heavily around them and their connection to Wolverine. Too much attention on Fantomelle will take the focus away from that.
    Eh, I'd say its better to trust the writers' instincts than worry about Sabreooth fans getting their fix. The focus is still on this race for Logan's corpse, Paradise's escapees, and Mystique's mysterious motives and she just happens to have a part to play.

I can totally see this as Mystique screwing with the other members of the team to further her goals.
    Agreed and seconded. Though it makes me wonder if it's really messing around with the hearts and minds of her teammates. Or more because some of them dare to not follow Mystique and Destiny plans. I can see Mystique lose it if one of her pawns refuses to play the part she has set out for him/her. As long as next issue some character expect this turn of events. If the Wolverines and Weapon X rejects are caught unawares. It makes no sense imo. As for Storms dialogue yeah it rocked imo. If any superhero has the right to act like a total badass it's her imo. Mind you he would and should easily overcome anything Storm can throw at him. Still she could give him one hell of a fight.

Where did I say this? All I said was that Laura had a more or less functional relationship with Daken.
    From what I can see it's the role of the overprotective younger sister to a older brother that for the moment wants to just be left alone.
    Last edited by sureshot; 02-12-2015 at 09:19 PM.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Daken is like 50+ years old, so I would think it'd be more him in the older sibling role than Laura.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    From what I can see it's the role of the overprotective sister to a younger brother that for the moment wants to just be left alone.
    His comment was in response to my own remarks about Storm calling Laura out for hanging around with people she would normally not have anything to do with, except for Daken with whom she established something of a decent relationship with. And don't you mean older brother? Daken's got about 50 years on her.

His comment was in response to my own remarks about Storm calling Laura out for hanging around with people she would normally not have anything to do with, except for Daken with whom she established something of a decent relationship with. And don't you mean older brother? Daken's got about 50 years on her.
    Who knows how old the characters are anymore really. Continuity being the shambles that it is. Still I fixed it in my post. I think at this point next to Wolverine the only other person she would be around is Dakin. With Wolverine being "dead". She would want to protect Logan remains. Hopefully his legacy and Dakin much to his chagrin.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

But we're ignoring Liu's stories, so when did that happen?

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Still waiting for Elixer to show up.... :-(
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================