Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Nipower888 View Post
    I'm kinda scared Cullen bunn won't write John well.
    Any particular reason? I enjoyed his work with John Stewart in Sinestro #7.

If John turns out starring in Lost Army, I'm hoping it means that we see more of his dynamic with Sinestro and Soranik Natu, since Cullen Bunn would be over all those characters. Jensen kinda' left us hanging with this scene. Maybe he was setting something up for Bunn to work on later:

Though, I also echo the sentiments that the best thing would be to continue to use Van Jensen for John Stewart. He's proven to have a great grasp on the character, and the John Stewart fans really trust him. I'm going to greatly miss this current creative team. They are excellent.

Always Rakzo

Eh, I thought John's appearance in Sinestro was basically Bunn's M.O. of making any other character look less competent than Sin.

Which is pretty boring for me, there should be at least a balance between characters no matter who the protagonist is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    If Van Jensen is gone, I hope Bunn picks up this plot thread. The Empire of Tears is one of the great ideas by Moore than no one has touched.
    Indeed, would love to see the other ones mentioned as well though like the Sorcerers of Jhe'lesh but I was so pleased to see the Empire. Demons that drove even weak willed Guardians insane. Plus, that might be a blink bomb at the end so another thing first from Moore's stuff.

EDIT: also, always thought the creative teams for GL and GLC should remain the same and that a weekly GL book be made to cover everything else. That way, all the chars are saved and DC gets more talent whilst allowing the core books to survive. I like Bunn but I like Jensen as well so hate to lose him here.
    Last edited by Nix Uotan; 02-13-2015 at 05:40 PM.