Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by responsarbre View Post
    No SP//dr????
    Quite dissapointing all told. I'd really love to see more of her universe though.

Spectacular Member

Hold on, so is this the same Spider-Gwen getting a solo and not an alt version of her (lol, since she's an alt version herself)? Is it ending (if so, boo) or is she getting two stories (if so good for her but how Is it possible, lol?)? And where is Anya (Spider-Woman?), Lady Spider (2099?), Spider-Punk, the Japanese Spiders, Sp//dr, and Spider-Uncle Ben going (to name just a few)?
    Current Pull List (updated for ANAD): Star Wars □ Darth Vader □ Lando □ Chewbacca □ Kanan □ uh... alot of ANAD but I still have decided what yet, lol

So we're not getting an MC2 nation?

Quote Originally Posted by LordRyus View Post
    Hold on, so is this the same Spider-Gwen getting a solo and not an alt version of her (lol, since she's an alt version herself)? Is it ending (if so, boo) or is she getting two stories (if so good for her but how Is it possible, lol?)? And where is Anya (Spider-Woman?), Lady Spider (2099?), Spider-Punk, the Japanese Spiders, Sp//dr, and Spider-Uncle Ben going (to name just a few)?
    Seems like this is straight out of the end of Spider Verse next ASM so should be the same person. There IS a Spider-Gwen in A-Force also and that seems to be in the feminist paradise domain so perhaps that one is an AU version.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Or you guys aren't thinking. Spider-Gwen is in both cause they exist on the same place called Battleworld. And Spider-Gwen isn't a main character in A-Force anyway.
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    So we're not getting an MC2 nation?
    We had Darkdevil and American Dream on the main Secret Wars poster by Alex Ross I seem to recall, so I would guess MC2 might be somewhere on Battleworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    We had Darkdevil and American Dream on the main Secret Wars poster by Alex Ross I seem to recall, so I would guess MC2 might be somewhere on Battleworld.
    Poor Darkdevil wasn't even in Spider-Verse proper.

(That would be interesting if some MC2 characters were spread out across Battleworld.)
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 02-11-2015 at 02:55 PM.

Spider UK, Mayday and Spider-Gwen? Count me in.

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

All I needed to know was that there will be Spider-UK, so I'm happy! Hope they have something planned for him after Battleworld- maybe a book with Captain Britain?

I kinda figured that Spider UK might end up as one of the early causalities, so as a bloke from Blighty I'm happy to see he's survived!

Quote Originally Posted by cheesebiggins View Post
    All I needed to know was that there will be Spider-UK, so I'm happy! Hope they have something planned for him after Battleworld- maybe a book with Captain Britain?
    There's Higher Avalon as a domain on Battleworld, so my hope is that means Captain Britain is there, along with the surviving Captain Britain Corps, Meggan, Merlyn, Roma and Saturyne, maybe MI-13 characters? And he and Spider UK should totally have a team up.

While I'm excited, I hope there more spider characters than just these 5 (though I do like them all very much). I, too, would like more Sp//dr and Spider-Punk.
    "Once you're an avenger, it never fails. Sooner or later, the time comes when it's your turn to step up to the plate. Just make sure you're ready"

I suspect it'll be a nice sizable crew of Spiders together. The big question is what are they dealing with? Morlun again? Or something else? And is it just themselves or do pieces of any of their universes make the jump? I would love to see Marvel Noir on Battleworld for one thing.

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Metaltron View Post
    There's Higher Avalon as a domain on Battleworld, so my hope is that means Captain Britain is there, along with the surviving Captain Britain Corps, Meggan, Merlyn, Roma and Saturyne, maybe MI-13 characters? And he and Spider UK should totally have a team up.
    That sounds perfect. We Brits clearly have impeccable taste!

Huh, this is surprising. I like it because Spider Verse proper really didn;t have time to explore most of these characters, and it's literally a Spider Punk and a SP//dr (and maaaaybe a Lady Spider) away from having all of my favorites. I hope MJ is some how still alive in the MC2 universe...we never saw a body there, correct? Someone needs to take care of baby Benjy.