Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default "Secret Wars" Battleboard May Reveal Event's Near-Complete Title Lineup

Marvel's promotional item indicates at least nine more Secret Wars series remain to be announced -- but have previous teasers given them away?

Full article here.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Well 9 spots and 7 teasers from the first annoncement. So does that leave just 2 more. Cause unrevealed series that fit in those 7 spots are like the article, says:

1.civil war(marvel main/avengers)
    2.AVX(x-men)
    3.years of future past(x-men)
    4.house of M(x-men)
    5.armor wars(ironman(x-men)
    6.age of Apocalypse(x-men)
    7.renew your vows(spider-man)
    8.???
    9.????
    X-Men Forever

Kinda weird to create this board and not make it tabletop.

One of them has to be the rumored MC2 book then...and Marverville has the Skottie Young's babies...so I guess that's the other one?

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Well 9 spots and 7 teasers from the first annoncement. So does that leave just 2 more. Cause unrevealed series that fit in those 7 spots are like the article, says:

2.AVX(x-men)
    4.house of M(x-men)
    8.???
    9.????
    Don't forget X-Men '92. Which means there's just one more title unaccounted for.

As for the idea that those final 9 Secret Wars titles could be scheduled to debut in July instead of June, that would make a lot of sense. For example, I could see June having both Amazing Spider-Man #19 and #20 and Amazing Spider-Man #19.1 and #20.1 all come out in June and thus officially wrap-up Spider-Man's "last adventures" in the Marvel 616 and then have Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows start next month.
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Oh right damn I forgot about xmen '92. Good point on spider-man.

The map also has last days listed. While, not apart of Battleworld I don't know if they count but amazon has listed this:

Bucky Barnes The Winter Soldier Vol 2: last days .

Very simular to the other announced last days books which also, can be found on Amazon
    Last edited by berserkerclaw; 03-06-2015 at 01:55 PM.
    X-Men Forever

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stillanerd View Post
    As for the idea that those final 9 Secret Wars titles could be scheduled to debut in July instead of June, that would make a lot of sense. For example, I could see June having both Amazing Spider-Man #19 and #20 and Amazing Spider-Man #19.1 and #20.1 all come out in June and thus officially wrap-up Spider-Man's "last adventures" in the Marvel 616 and then have Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows start next month.
    I thought what they were going for in the article is that those final spots on the board may not use all of the previously teased series, because Marvel said this battleboard will only cover May and June Secret Wars releases, and there is no guarantee that ask of the new Secret Wars titles will start in those two months. I could see more than nine more new titles left. I'm sure Marvel has a few more big surprises planned.
    June:

Age of Ultron vs. Marvel Zombies, Airboy, Alex + Ada, Batman Beyond, Captain Canuck, Copperhead, E Is For Extinction, Four Points, Grimm Fairy Tales, Gunsuit, Inferno, Inhumans: Attilan Rising, Invincible, Long Distance, Martian Manhunter, Old Man Logan, Planet Hulk, Ratman, Secret Wars, Tech Jacket, Teen Titans, Where Monsters Dwell, Ultimate End, Weirdworld, X-Men '92, X-O Manowar: Valiant 25th Anniversary Special, X-O Manowar, X-Tinction Agenda, Years of Future Past

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Really interesting to check out! Seems like the majority of the remaining teases for June will be the previous ones from October. The question lies in whether July might have some late starters but that's debatable.

Of the remaining domains only Utopolis and Bar Sinister seem to not have anything definitely assigned to them (though X-hinction Agenda is possibly tied to one of them). Of the unrevealed domains I believe #6 is 1872 since it's in an area of historically themed domains, much like there's lots of X-Men stuff to the East. MC2 and Earth X might be somewhere, but I also have a theory that 'The City' is a collections of smaller domains combined into a city environment, two 'suburbs' being Forest Hills (Korvac) and Holy Wood (Wonder Man).

so storm is dunzo?

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post

2.AVX(x-men)
    4.house of M(x-men)
    8.???
    9.????
    There are definitely a lot more coming than these if not during June then in July as there are a lot of unaccounted spots on the map including :

1- Carol Corps - Replacement for Captain Marvel Series
    2- Rumored 1602 series
    3- Bar Sinister domain that is unknown ( def X-men related maybe Wolverines continuation)
    4-Hydra empire (Captain America Replacement)
    5-Monster Metropolis
    6- New Mars Kill Raven
    7- Egyptia : Avengers Forever Yesterday
    8- Higher Avalon : Captain Britain Corps
    9- Spider Island Series

Seems a lot more than 9 for me...

1602 will be in both Secret Wars Journal and Secret Wars Battleworld, but a 1602 series is always possible. Egyptia is also appearing in #1 of Secret Wars Journal. Spider Island might be part of Spider Verse too (since the writer stated he is using more than one domain, including Arachnia).

I would love 1602, Carol Corps and a Captain Britain book, though. Doctor Strange too with Eye of Agamotto.

Extraordinary Member

Legion of Monsters....LEGION OF MOSTERS!

Don't you dare publish some old school dark high fantasy book and not publish Legion of Monsters, Marvel! I will find you! I will write you very, very mean emails! Not death threats, because that would be crazy, but darn it, I'm so sending you pics of ugly babies!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Legion of Monsters....LEGION OF MOSTERS!

Don't you dare publish some old school dark high fantasy book and not publish Legion of Monsters, Marvel! I will find you! I will write you very, very mean emails! Not death threats, because that would be crazy, but darn it, I'm so sending you pics of ugly babies!
    I doubt they would highlight Monster Metropolis on the map and not have some plans for it, so I suspect you'll get your wish.

I wonder if we would see Night Thrasher or Richard Rider in the Egyptia world?

Rider was a member of the Avengers in that reality.
    Last edited by THANOSRULES; 03-06-2015 at 10:28 PM.

BANNED

bar sinister i think is the series either frank tierir i s writing or maybe soule because wolverines is canceled at issue 20
    dan slott and adam kubert on spidey been confirmed
    tom taylor is writing armor wars
    im pretty sure fabian nicieza is back for x-men 92
    and avs x is either scottie young or remnder replacement book for uncanny avengers