Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    When Eva says "because there's an out of control mutant ruining any hope we have for this world.", she is speaking of Matthew or Scott ?

Anyway, how she know anything about Matthew and what is happening? They were all in their bunker and only talked to Scott when he came falling from the sky and then to Magneto when he did the same. Yet, she immediately got that great idea to go back in the past and talk to Xavier before Magneto was even finished saying it was his fault for not helping Scott after he killed Xavier. She has absolutely no idee what is happening between Matthew, Scott and Magik. She doesn't know if it would work or not. In fact, it was working until SHIELD killed them. Even if Magneto went in lengthy details about Matthew, Scott and their problems with a bunch of new students (before taking off for more urgent business like buying grocery), she automatically assumed that Magneto told the whole true, that Scott is doing something stupid, that they wouldn't find a solution and they would all die?
    I guess one of the benefits of taking a year to tell such a simple story is that people are not going to catch all of the plot holes. That and all the gags.

Except that Scott is alive and fine in "Time runs out". Magik is alive and fine in "Black Vortex"... it's not a question of reading spoilers online. It's a question of reading any other book...
    I have no idea what time runs out is, and the black vortex could be taking place before the will for all we know.

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    She's pulling a Beast. Xavier made that clear last issue. She's mad at Scott and throwing time travel at him.
    She is mad at him so she travels to the past and ask his teacher to give him bad grades just to piss him? Maybe hide his clothes while he is training in the danger room or replace his ruby quartz visor by tainted glass?

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Hmmm, fallout from axis and yet we're still dealing with the Will.
    AXIS has a fall out? Could have fooled me with how everything was pushed under the rug.

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Simian View Post
    I'm in the same boat as you -- love the slow burn.
    Agreed again, who cares how long the arc is as long as it is this entertaining. There have been so many "holy #@&%" moments. Keep it up! Also, Bachalo is doing some great work over the course of this story.

She is mad at him so she travels to the past and ask his teacher to give him bad grades just to piss him? Maybe hide his clothes while he is training in the danger room or replace his ruby quartz visor by tainted glass?
    Clearly that's step 2 and 3 after the Time Travel hinjinks.

I hope this arc is over with this story. Bendis' run in general has just seemed so pointless (though the first few issues started out fine) and I'm not collecting the title anymore because i enjoy it, or that I even find it interesting, but purely out of nostalgic reasoning to at least keep it going until the banner 600 issue.

But even with a run that has been mostly pointless this arc is the ultimate snoozefest. I can't imagine why any reader would not want it over at this point.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I have no idea what time runs out is, and the black vortex could be taking place before the will for all we know.
    We should not have to worry about whether a story that started last summer is taking place before the current crossover story, besides, we are pretty sure it does because we know when the O5 disappear to the UU and then return home (which is during OS and AXIS). So if the O5 are back for BV then the Will is taking place before BV.

Ctrl-Z is your friend.
    Pull List
    Avengers, Captain America, Daredevil, Fantastic Four, Hulk, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Thor, Wolverine, Uncanny X-Men
    Justice League, Action Comics, Superman, Detective Comics, Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg

All-New Member

Indeed it has been a long arc. I think issues 23 and 24 could have gone faster, only one issue would have been enough to launch the plot. And issues 26 and 28 also were not the most eventful ones... but for the rest, I have enjoyed the slow burn.
    Heck, reading european comic books can take years to reach a conclusion, so what are a few months ?

As for #31, I do not blame the solicitation... But maybe another cover could have been done ? I mean, it wasn't revealed that long ago (we only had the cover for #30 in the original January solicitations), and the schedule for UXM was a bit delayed in January... A wrong cover is more annoying than a wrong sollicitation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    7 freakin inkers? You have got to be kidding me... Can someone explain why?
    Because Chris Bachalo is the solution to the economical crisis and its multiple layoffs.

Time Runs Out is an event happening in Avengers/New Avengers, and is set in the near future of the Marvel 'verse (roughly starting in our April 2015).

Black Vortex is a cosmic event going on right now between All New X-Men/Guardians of the Galaxy et al. It roughly takes place in the present time.

Everything we're seeing in the Will storyline takes place before the two.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

"Time runs out" is the Avengers story arc. Since a few months, it tell the story of what will happen just before Secret Wars. In one issue, we see SHIELD speaking of the X-Nation. The NXS guarded by Sentinels and Scott talking of having a "Phoenix Egg" that he is going to use.

Black Vortex happens after the ANXM UU story. But the O5 went to the UU while Scott and Co went to Xavier's Will reading.

All-New Member

The Last Will began just after the fallout of the "Uncanny X-Men VS Shield" arc (She-Hulk arrives when everyone is repairing and cleaning the JGS). And the O5 disappear from the NXS during the Last Will. Also, Illyana is alive in the Black Vortex
    So logically : Last Will begins -> O5 go to UU -> Last Will ends -> Black Vortex begins
    And I guess Axis is somewhere between Last Will and Black Vortex

Time is broken, every story arc happens in its own pocket universe!

I still don't see what the big deal if this story happens, weeks, months or years from the current MU stories.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    We should not have to worry about whether a story that started last summer is taking place before the current crossover story, besides, we are pretty sure it does because we know when the O5 disappear to the UU and then return home (which is during OS and AXIS). So if the O5 are back for BV then the Will is taking place before BV.
    Axis happens sometime AFTER the O5 got back from 1610 (Jeen is in it).