Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Axis happens sometime AFTER the O5 got back from 1610 (Jeen is in it).
    But even then, she's in the first issue or two, in the background, and then disappears.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Axis happens sometime AFTER the O5 got back from 1610 (Jeen is in it).
    Thanks, while we may get something, I sure miss when they used to put references to stuff (usually with the editors note) because I probably would not have realized that, and in the case of ANXM that is a huge difference between them getting back just in time for BV or if they were back long enough to go through AXIS and then get caught up in this story somehow.

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anotherdae View Post
    Agreed again, who cares how long the arc is as long as it is this entertaining. There have been so many "holy #@&%" moments. Keep it up! Also, Bachalo is doing some great work over the course of this story.
    Based on the comments to this and ANXM, I'm noticing that a lot of people seem to be trained on the ending as the only important part of a story. They're viewing everything that happens before as "set up" and want to get to the ending as quickly as possible. With Bendis' X-Men, I think it's turning out to be the journey that's most important and I'm loving it. It's somewhat of a less traditional approach, perhaps, but I think it's working well. I'd argue that the last thing we need is another author trying to out-epic everyone else.

As for knowing whether Scott Summers/Magik/Emma live or die, is that really important? With or without solicits, I never thought they'd be dead for good. It doesn't change what we learned about them and the other characters from those moments.

Incredible Member

I don't see them even having time to do anything post-Axis in the issues that we have left until Secret Wars. Seems like the cover for this issue is really outdated. No way Alex is gonna show up.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    I don't see them even having time to do anything post-Axis in the issues that we have left until Secret Wars. Seems like the cover for this issue is really outdated. No way Alex is gonna show up.
    Bendis has come out and said that after the solicits were written, he changed his mind on what he wanted to have in these issues. So don't take too much stock in what the solicit is saying.
    "Magneto, you ARE the father!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Simian View Post
    Bendis has come out and said that after the solicits were written, he changed his mind on what he wanted to have in these issues. So don't take too much stock in what the solicit is saying.
    The man can barely give a flip about past continuity, it should come as no surprise he's got no idea about future direction either. He's just winging it at this point, stringing it along until Secret Wars.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Can't wait to find out if havok shows or not. I know ploys were changed but still that's w, baf cover if Alex doesn't show
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    Can't wait to find out if havok shows or not. I know ploys were changed but still that's w, baf cover if Alex doesn't show
    Does the next issue for sure start the post AXIS story? Maybe they could wrap this up and then do an epilogue which takes place after AXIS with Alex in it.

Dang! I wanted to say called it on Cyke not having a shadow, but it wasn't a mental echo or astral thing. Just a recording. A simple thing I overlooked.

You win this round, Scott.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Does the next issue for sure start the post AXIS story? Maybe they could wrap this up and then do an epilogue which takes place after AXIS with Alex in it.
    The story has to : bring Cyke, Emma and Magik from the dead; deal with Matthew Malloy; bring Xavier to the past; and certainly show the reactions of the other X-Men involved, whether the staff at JGS or the kids at NXS. Add a little spanking for Eva, and I doubt everything can be done in issue 31.

But I guess it will be solved by issue 32's end, if we want to have the Magik/Kitty adventure in issue 33.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinfuma View Post
    The story has to : bring Cyke, Emma and Magik from the dead; deal with Matthew Malloy; bring Xavier to the past; and certainly show the reactions of the other X-Men involved, whether the staff at JGS or the kids at NXS. Add a little spanking for Eva, and I doubt everything can be done in issue 31.

But I guess it will be solved by issue 32's end, if we want to have the Magik/Kitty adventure in issue 33.
    Good point. Well surely someone will have to inform the family before the news of Scott Summers' death hits the media, that would give Alex a panel.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by cranger View Post
    Good point. Well surely someone will have to inform the family before the news of Scott Summers' death hits the media, that would give Alex a panel.
    Good idea. If the Last Will is before Axis, we could even see Rogue since she and Alex would be among the Uncanny Avengers.

Maybe this issue ends the will and begins the resurrect arc. The closing/healing stage of the three who died and returning them to more "heroic" alignments before SW.

Top Class Breeding ;) Mr. Brightside's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    That inker shoulda been paying closer attention to what SHOULD have been a shadow beneath Miss Bell's skirt, rather than an implied ...uh....well.... y'all see it, right?
    Forget that, david and fabios eyes keep jumping from brown to blue to brown. It's annoying.
    CANON: "Cyclops, the most important mutant in 616" - The scientific community of the 616

Quote Originally Posted by Sans Simian View Post
    Time Runs Out is an event happening in Avengers/New Avengers, and is set in the near future of the Marvel 'verse (roughly starting in our April 2015).

Black Vortex is a cosmic event going on right now between All New X-Men/Guardians of the Galaxy et al. It roughly takes place in the present time.

Everything we're seeing in the Will storyline takes place before the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    "Time runs out" is the Avengers story arc. Since a few months, it tell the story of what will happen just before Secret Wars. In one issue, we see SHIELD speaking of the X-Nation. The NXS guarded by Sentinels and Scott talking of having a "Phoenix Egg" that he is going to use.

Black Vortex happens after the ANXM UU story. But the O5 went to the UU while Scott and Co went to Xavier's Will reading.
    Kinda surprised no one's mentioned the fact that Scott is in Axis spoils that he survives. I mean there comes a point that you have no excuse for this being spoiled, especially when Axis obviously takes place after this arc.