Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    As much as Spider-Man 2 shocked me on how well Spidey could be brought to the silver screen, although I actually enjoyed moments from Spider-Man 3 a lot better, Amazing Spider-Man 2 took it to another level for me. I didn't mind one aspect of Garfield's Peter or Spidey characterization where I felt McGuire lacked in specific areas. Overall, I enjoyed Amazing Spider-Man 1 and 2 more than Spider-Man 1 - 3. Mostly because there are things in Raimi's Spider-Man films that I absolutely despise with a passion; Sandman being Uncle Ben's killer and the entirety of Kirsten Dunst's/Raimi's Mary Jane.

I'm not looking forward to Marvel Studio's Spider-Man because, like most of that universe, it's all part of a phase that's building to the Avengers and I feel Spidey is too big to be part of that team.
    Exactly what I thought. Spiderman shouldn't be on something like the avengers. He has bigger things to do like getting job and helping out his family. Street level stuff is more for him.

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    Exactly what I thought. Spiderman shouldn't be on something like the avengers. He has bigger things to do like getting job and helping out his family. Street level stuff is more for him.
    So, Spidey and Moon Knight, or DD, Luke Cage, let's say?

Rather than Guardians, Iron Man, or Thor?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    So, Spidey and Moon Knight, or DD, Luke Cage, let's say?

Rather than Guardians, Iron Man, or Thor?
    YES! i do not want to see spiderman in space with big name teams just yet. too early and too big for him to handle. plus it's an overhyped concept

Astonishing Member

YES! i do not want to see spiderman in space with big name teams just yet. too early and too big for him to handle. plus it's an overhyped concept
    Peter doesn't have to appear in Space as Spider-Man. Rather he could provide intelligence and Technical support for the team as Dr. Peter Parker.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    Peter doesn't have to appear in Space as Spider-Man. Rather he could provide intelligence and Technical support for the team as Dr. Peter Parker.
    I'd love to see that. I also wouldve love to see him and hank McCoy together. Forget about the batteries. I can't picture andrew garfield without anyone in the MCU.

But he was there in the original Infinity Gauntlet. If there's an omnipotent who has wiped out half of all sentient life in the galaxy and the surviving heroes band together to stop him, there's no way Spidey would not join them. He even attacked Terraxia despite being no match for her. That was the point of his being there in the first place, he went with the other heroes though he wasn't up to the task because they were the galaxy's last hope. He will probably never be actually ready for such a mission, maybe if he's wielding the Power Cosmic.
    "Tell me there's something better. Go ahead, try."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
    But he was there in the original Infinity Gauntlet. If there's an omnipotent who has wiped out half of all sentient life in the galaxy and the surviving heroes band together to stop him, there's no way Spidey would not join them. He even attacked Terraxia despite being no match for her. That was the point of his being there in the first place, he went with the other heroes though he wasn't up to the task because they were the galaxy's last hope. He will probably never be actually ready for such a mission, maybe if he's wielding the Power Cosmic.
    yeah but i'm saying that he shouldn't go into space fighting with the avengers this early Andrew Garfield or not. i mean for christ sake his first film is BEFORE infinity wars i don't expect him to even fight an entire army if he stayed in New York. if he does outsmart Kang or Thanos i believe people wouldn't shut up about rubbing into everyone's faces that spiderman should totally be an avenger and despite this i would still say no. it would be awesome but i love my spiderman to take it solo than joining a team of high level superheroes even if they do include hawkeye, cap, and widow

BANNED

So how woukd you guys feel if Andrew Garfield reprised his role but as the adult spiderman from the future based on weapon x or any other time traveling storyline? It'd be a geek out fest the same way John Wesley Ship played the flash and Mark Hamil for the trickster