Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That was the presumed reason it was dropped once she got her solo. And it was certainly not missed .
    Or she did like Jessica Drew and decided to use it responsibly....

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Or she did like Jessica Drew and decided to use it responsibly....
    I mostly know Silk from her own series and wasn't aware that Silk tried to use pheromones on Spider-Man, in a Daken style.
    I would prefer this explanation rather than acting as if the pheromone powers never existed, even if they were creepy. It would show some character growth and maturity for Silk.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Because I'm stupid - Toss her and Miles in a book with Jess Drew teaching them how to be spies :P Except Bobbi already taught Cindy that - but I think Cindy still wound up a t the SHIELD Academy at the end of her run?
    Yeah, but her tenure as a SHIELD Agent was so short we never even saw her in action. Secret Empire put paid to it. There's nothing stopping her going in the same thing Miles and Ironheart end up in though - they've both been approached for espionage work recently.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, but her tenure as a SHIELD Agent was so short we never even saw her in action. Secret Empire put paid to it. There's nothing stopping her going in the same thing Miles and Ironheart end up in though - they've both been approached for espionage work recently.
    As as being in action in SHIELD I think it was basically her working with Bobby, Agent Coulson, and Agent May and VERY short time at the hidden academy (which in turn could of been interesting as it seems to have the possibility to show cameos of characters that hasn't been seen for some time possibly with the excuse that they were hidden away perfecting their skills and training at that academy) but not for a long time.
    With Cindy quitting her job and joining the academy while Shield paid the bills and supported her family it felt like the writer worked hard to set things up for possibilities and a explanation to her dissappance for another possible writer in the future if Cindy was to be given another shot but then Secret Empire came and torn all that down within the same year. The knowledge of what writers know and how the grand plans can change or be devastated or altered from others works is always a challenge.

Hmm... hard to say if the writer who did that actually had a plan or was just trying to tie up loose ends.

For those interested, I just updated my Spider-ManxSilk AU fanfiction story. Chapter Thirty-One now posted -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1108372...ads-of-Destiny

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

For those interested, I have again my Spider-ManxSilk AU fanfiction story. Chapter Thirty-Two now posted Thanksgiving Storm of the Century -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1108372...ads-of-Destiny

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

So basically a Spider-Man/Deadpool and Incredible Hulk previews coming out this Friday and if I see Silk on any of these two, I can't wait till next Wednesday. Yes Marvel, we want more Silk please!
    Last edited by Cindy's Addiction; 05-16-2018 at 07:04 PM.

She ought to be in both.

Perhaps A-Force, the all female Avengers team, should return. Hawkeye (Kate), Mockingbird, Silk, Singularity, Dazzler, Wasp (Janet) would be a decent lineup. Two of the originals (Nico's back with the Runaways and Carol and Jen are on the main Avengers team, so they're ruled out, I can't see Medusa coming back to it either), three with cancelled solos, and an Avenger sent to limbo after No Surrender.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

Ah yes, A-Force. Wish their new series will happen and Silk, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop) and Mockingbird are perfect candidates for new teammates. It would be nice if Eva Bell aka Tempus will fit right in the team. Last I heard she'll be appearing in the 600th issue of Invincible Iron Man.

Turns out Kelly's book involving Kate is West Coast Avengers. It's obviously a comedic take because it involves Gwenpool and a reality show.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Turns out Kelly's book involving Kate is West Coast Avengers. It's obviously a comedic take because it involves Gwenpool and a reality show.
    A reality show, huh? Well, hopefully it turns out better for them than it did for the New Warriors.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

did Cindy go to college while she was under Ezekiel's captivity?

No - she's a high school dropout.

to be fair, she did learn most of the stuff you'd learn.... she just doesn't have a diploma.