Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

has she had any adventures in Korea (north or south) yet?

I don't think she has, unless she turned up somewhere unexpected.

Her whereabouts during Secret Empire are totally unknown though. If her solo had still been running, maybe she would've escaped there then, since most of SHIELD was brainwashed into being HYDRA, which would've forced her to go on the run. If she does get another solo, they'll definitely have to bring readers up to speed on where she's been, since her status quo at the end of the last series was invalidated by SHIELD's disbanding after Hydra Cap's defeat.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 07-02-2018 at 11:46 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

She's most recently appeared in Spider-Man vs. Deadpool by Robbie Thompson and also in the last issues of Incredible Hulk (the World War Hulk II arc) by Greg Pak. The former references her status as a former S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, though alongside other ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agents like Mockingbird and Husk, she's cleaning up the messes S.H.I.E.L.D. left behind that Deadpool has been trying to exploit for his own financial gain since his return to villainy following Secret Empire. In reference to Hypestyle's question, I would like to see her meet Ami Han, a.k.a. White Fox, a superhero (also an actual kumiho from Korean myth and legend) created for the South Korean online comic Avengers: Electric Rain and later introduced into the U.S. Marvel comics through Contest of Champions by Al Ewing. That would definitely be fun.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm aware of her other appearances, she was in ASM: Go Down Swinging too.

Spider-Man/Deadpool is actually set some months before most of the other Marvel comics (it's before Go Down Swinging, because Peter hasn't broken up with Mockingbird yet, and before The Marvel Universe Kills Deadpool, the last arc of Despicable, as Wade wiped his memory at the end and thus would no longer remember being friends with Spidey afterwards - that event means the book is probably almost over). While there's still some SMDP issues left, chronologically, I think Hulk is probably her most recent appearance. No sign of her SHIELD connections there.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...e-bat-wedding/

Notable sales:
    All New Marvel Now Point One #1 nm $30 A premiere modern key, first Appearance of Kamala Khan in really great shape.
    Amazing Spider-Man #4 NM $125 I heard they were going to make that movie….
    Can you believe this? Someone actually paid $125 for Cindy's debut! And that's quadruple what someone paid for Ms Marvel's.

BANNED

Hope they wind up making the movie then to warrant such investment, rofl

I'd rather spend that money on a Silk #1, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/07...e-bat-wedding/

Can you believe this? Someone actually paid $125 for Cindy's debut! And that's quadruple what someone paid for Ms Marvel's.
    Yeah, I noticed at conventions ASM #4 tends to go for a decent amount. Usually see it anywhere from $50-100. Which is both surprising, but also kind of happy because it means Silk is worth something

Chapter Thirty-Four of my SilkxSpider-Man AU fanfiction "Threads of Destiny" posted.

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1108372...ads-of-Destiny

If so inclined, enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

So Spidergeddon is 5 days away and Silk fans, I saw it coming. Silk and the rest of the Web Warriors are facing the Inheritors once again (which I'm not surprised), but that's not all. Silk's also appearing on the 40 issue of Spider-Man/Deadpool and the preview looks like she's scuba diving with the murder sharks. So that's 2 issues I'm looking forward to in 5 days.

Chapter Thirty-Five of my SilkxSpider-Man AU fanfiction "Threads of Destiny" posted.

If so inclined, enjoy.

Chapter Thirty-Six of my SilkxSpider-Man AU fanfiction "Threads of Destiny" posted. Some time travel hijinx start in this chapter -

If so inclined, enjoy.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

So I am thinking of doing a Valentine’s Day themed CYOA fanfic for Peter/Spider-Man with about eight different love interests to meet, either in their civilian or superhero personas, so I was just wondering what sorts of things fans of Peter/Cindy might want to see in a possible date or romantic setting? Just an experiment I might be trying as a Spider-Man fan...

BANNED

To be honest, unless you're playing it for laughs, I really don't approve of anything sweet between Peter and Cindy. What they had together wasn't remotely romantic.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    To be honest, unless you're playing it for laughs, I really don't approve of anything sweet between Peter and Cindy. What they had together wasn't remotely romantic.
    Well the core setup I have in mind for the story means that it’s out of traditional continuity and he and Cindy’s relationship doesn’t have to be so... instinct based. Think more a Coffee Shop AU which Peter visits either by day as himself (where he meets the girls in their civilian roles) or at night as Spider-Man (where he meets them in their superhero roles).