Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Now that I remember, this is not the first time that someone else got powers at the same moment that Peter got his.

Didn't Carl King, a bully schoolmate of Peter became the villain The Thousand after consuming the radioactive spider? If I well remember, was featuring in Tangled Web (2001) and written by Garth Ennis?

Now, will Silk become a villain? I hope Slot develope her more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    "Spider-sex, Spider-sex. Hopefully it's not as kinky as it sounds."

Spider-Man and Silk sex could end badly for Peter.

Most male spiders become a meal to the female after mating.

Peter's days could be numbered.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey_Legend View Post
    Now that I remember, this is not the first time that someone else got powers at the same moment that Peter got his.

Didn't Carl King, a bully schoolmate of Peter became the villain The Thousand after consuming the radioactive spider? If I well remember, was featuring in Tangled Web (2001) and written by Garth Ennis?

Now, will Silk become a villain? I hope Slot develope her more.
    Silk is apparently going to be in the new Spider-Woman book (not as Spiderwoman as it's a Jessica Drew series) and apparently she's the ''latest superheroine'' that Jessica has to try and protect since the book ties in with Spider-Verse.

is this really going to be her costume?

I kinda hope she gets a variation of Spidey's white costume

ANYWAYS, I'm excited for the character she looks really cool and seems interesting story wise, plus a romantic interest for Spidey what's not to like now I hope she gets along with Black Cat, IF she does she'll be in my great character list :P

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post

I kinda hope she gets a variation of Spidey's white costume

ANYWAYS, I'm excited for the character she looks really cool and seems interesting story wise, plus a romantic interest for Spidey what's not to like now I hope she gets along with Black Cat, IF she does she'll be in my great character list :P
    1. Yep, that's her costume, at least for now.
    2. A variation of the white costume could work for Silk I agree.
    3. Well, as for her getting along with Black Cat, that'll probably have to wait if she is going to be a girlfriend of Spider-Man.

Incredible Member Highland Chicken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ceroxide View Post
    She has a new one in the spider-woman book.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Chicken View Post
    Looking forward to seeing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Highland Chicken View Post
    this one?

I haven't really read through the article so I didn't even know it was her... kinda wish she had a hood

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    1. Yep, that's her costume, at least for now.
    2. A variation of the white costume could work for Silk I agree.
    3. Well, as for her getting along with Black Cat, that'll probably have to wait if she is going to be a girlfriend of Spider-Man.
    The only other heroine whose likely to be a girlfriend of Spider-Man would be Jessica Drew rather than Cindy Moon. Thus, Cindy would have to wait in a long line of heroines interested in Peter Parker...

Quote Originally Posted by Darthfury78 View Post
    The only other heroine whose likely to be a girlfriend of Spider-Man would be Jessica Drew rather than Cindy Moon. Thus, Cindy would have to wait in a long line of heroines interested in Peter Parker...
    Really? I don't recall there being a long line of heroines interested in Peter Parker.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    Really? I don't recall there being a long line of heroines interested in Peter Parker.
    There have been a few heroines interested in Peter Parker, once they get to know him. The heroines interested in Spider-Man are The Black Widow, The Cat(Greer Grant, before she became Tigra), Spider-Woman, Psylocke, Silver Sable, She-Hulk(Jennifer Walters), and Carol Danvers respectively. Bear in mind that Carol Danvers(before her memory loss) and Jessica Drew knew the Peter Parker side of Spider-Man, which might be why they were not as annoyed by him (as they were before) because they got to see that he's no different from either of them...
    Last edited by Darthfury78; 07-29-2014 at 11:51 PM.

I'm very excited for Silk's solo book, but nervous about the launches of three Spider-Lady books so close to each other. I'll be getting all three, but I'm guessing I'm in the minority.

I like the new (third?) costume for Silk, though I'm eager to see more of it.

Incredible Member cheesebiggins's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    I'm very excited for Silk's solo book, but nervous about the launches of three Spider-Lady books so close to each other. I'll be getting all three, but I'm guessing I'm in the minority.

I like the new (third?) costume for Silk, though I'm eager to see more of it.
    I'll be getting Silk and Spider-Gwen, but not Spider-Woman; she bores me tbh.

A fun showing by Silk in this weeks ASM. Really loving her new costume, I think the decision to add red makes a world of difference, vs the black/white/gray first seen on the Spider Woman #1.

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison