Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I like that she kept the midriff web pattern. Nice touch with the web-swinging also.

BANNED

pretty cool pic.

with all those books from spider ladies, I hope all books survive. Is nice have some diversity.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    A fun showing by Silk in this weeks ASM. Really loving her new costume, I think the decision to add red makes a world of difference, vs the black/white/gray first seen on the Spider Woman #1.
    I like the bandana covering her face. It just looks cool and it's a nice callback to her more "makeshift" outfit.

I actually like Silk, she seems like a good fit with Peter given both of their personalities, the mystery behind their attraction and it's nice to see that the comics don't go out of the way to prove she's weaker than Peter. They seem to work together just well, her 'rescuing' him is not out of the ordinary as that was how she is introduced and to put out there that she's skilled.

Rescuing him three times in a few issues as well as making her entrance, that was a fantastic way to introduce her as well as the chemistry her and Peter seem to have.

I look forward to seeing where it does go from here and hope to see them working together more often.

Her character is a breath of fresh air imo.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

As long as the "Pheromone" thing is there they will never be a good fit as their attraction will never be "Real", it'll be because of some chemicals going on that makes them desire each other against their will. Silk, more than anything, needs a lot of time away from Peter and her solo series seems to be doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    As long as the "Pheromone" thing is there they will never be a good fit as their attraction will never be "Real", it'll be because of some chemicals going on that makes them desire each other against their will. Silk, more than anything, needs a lot of time away from Peter and her solo series seems to be doing that.
    I agree ^_^

And thats why I like the mystery of their attraction, I eventually do want them to find out 'why' and what happens after.

It's the story behind it that I'm interested in, the day when our theories can be put to rest.

and it's also why I'm enjoying her solo series at the moment away from Peter so we can get to know her better.

At the moment both her "relationship" with Peter, is left off at a good spot where a story can be picked up from.

And her "solo" story right now is starting off on the right foot.

So what I'm happy about more than anything is the expansion of either story as those are both storylines which have had good 'we can pick this up later' points.

In general, even if there was no "attraction", the most important thing is their chemistry and both having wise[expletive] moments. It's nice to see them work together and they seem perfect foils to one another and make a very good dynamic duo. (favorite line one of but not withstanding why Peter gave up his position and the element of surprise to say a superhero wisecrack entrance statement and then later him bringing up her using web puns, love the chemistry there).

From that it's safe to assume, that even with no 'attraction' they'd gel together just fine as a team, and that to me is what's most important, that even after this 'attraction' arc is taken care of, that they'd team up many times after because they're a good fit as far as 'duo's' go. Relationship or not.

I'm very satisfied where both stories have left off at and I look forward to seeing where they take it.
    Last edited by Majesty; 11-14-2014 at 07:18 PM.

Today's the day, the debut of Silk's ongoing series! Can't wait to read issue #1 this evening and excited about seeing Cindy swinging solo.

Happy to see BC reporting Silk #1 has sold out:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/...-second-print/

Astonishing Member Enigmatic Undead's Avatar

"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Astronaut View Post
    looking good Silk

I still don't care for her partial face mask, preferring full coverage or eye mounted ones instead.

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    Happy to see BC reporting Silk #1 has sold out:

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/...-second-print/

As am I!!!! I'm extremely happy about that ^_^

I did like Silk hinting towards her feeling like something else draws her to Peter. Something more than their "pheromone" attraction. Where she wakes up thinking about him. I did like that line.

But this was likely by far my favorite part lol ^_^

(Image removed due to malware content)

Love these two =P I really REALLY want them to be in a confirmed relationship with one another. But even if they didn't and were just a dynamic duo I wouldn't mind, their chemistry is quite "Amazing" and she is still learning to be a hero, never forget her meeting Uncle Ben.

But ultimately I just love these two as a potential pair. This 'could' be a sign that the Pheremone thing isn't as controlling to them anymore and something 'else' could actually be starting. Something they can take their time with.

Then again I shall keep hoping lol =P But I can't hide the fact that she is the next person I want Spider-Man 'officially' paired with >_<

Glad to hear her comics doing well as well ^_^

spoilers:
    Though I was a bit upset about her having an ex boyfriend before pod. Cause I know how those storylines tend to go in comicbooks -_- So I was pleasantly overjoyed when he had a fiance ^_^
    Mean.. I know.. but I pull for her and Peter so bleeeh! :P

In the meantime I will just hope that her ex-boyfriend having a fiance is the last I hear about that little nugget of information >_< lol
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 05-02-2015 at 09:34 AM.

BANNED

Cindy's heartbreak smile should be worn at parties. Always.

Silk's book is off to a great start, with approx 75k copies. Hopefully those who tried it will be back and will bring friends with them!

Member Since Jun 2009 thecrimson's Avatar

Look at this amazing Silk cosplay!

Here is the cosplayer.