Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Harrow County

Harrow County just joined my fave ongoing series. Great stuff!

More covers...

Multiversity Comics has started a new column dedicated to Harrow County which will run at the end of each big arc.

This first piece features an interview with Cullen Bunn and Tyler Crook, an exclusive look at the cover for issue 7, and "The Countless Haints of Harrow County" from one of the citizens of Harrow County.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

That ending was great, I don't know where that twist will lead but I'm excited to follow it.

Fantastic Member

Today is the FINAL ORDER CUTOFF for Harrow County #5! Call your retailers and let them know you want to pre-order the book!

Here's a look at Tyler Crook's process for the cover!

https://youtu.be/VONJ95RrMVA

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    That ending was great, I don't know where that twist will lead but I'm excited to follow it.
    Seriously. I thought this was just a mini until I saw an announcement about future arcs, and now this issue set up potential for the book to go in so many good directions.
    Congrats on an amazing issue Mr. Bunn, and thanks for sharing that story at the end about the man living under your house.
    Every time an issue ends saying "Send us your spooky stories" I get depressed that I have no spooky childhood tales. No local haunted houses or anything, the closest we had to a local legend was a rumored ex-mob guy who went crazy and lived in a shack in the woods. And some locals had reported that when they accidentally got too close, he started shooting guns off (in the air, though) to scare them off. He walked with a cane because when he was working under a car, his crazy wife kicked the jack out from under it and crippled him. And, if he were to leave his home and start walking those woods, my house would've been the first one he would come across. So I did spend many an anxious night worrying he would lose it and that I would be the first spot he would come upon. It's fun growing up knowing a murderer lives in your backyard, like a gun toting Boo Radley. After I moved out from my parents home, he was eventually arrested for having 20 or so illegal guns. The front page of the newspaper showed them bringing him out, and he had a long beard and crazy eyes and looked exactly like what I imagined him looking like in my childhood terrors.

Just randomly picked up #1 the other day based off of cover artwork alone. I've been finding my enjoyment of a lot of current DH titles pretty hit or miss, but this one I'm definitely picking up the rest of.

The covers for #7 and #8...

Harrow County returns in February...

Carla Speed McNeil will be the artist for this issue.

The Claw of Justice!

Hi everybody,
    After seeing some great reviews of this book, I've been wanting to catch up, but I noticed mention of small stories that are only found in the individual issues. Are those included in the digital copies, or just the physical copies? Thanks in advance for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    Hi everybody,
    After seeing some great reviews of this book, I've been wanting to catch up, but I noticed mention of small stories that are only found in the individual issues. Are those included in the digital copies, or just the physical copies? Thanks in advance for the help.
    I've read issue #1 - 4 so far on Comixology and the small stories at the end are included in the digital issues there.

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by topfueluhl View Post
    I've read issue #1 - 4 so far on Comixology and the small stories at the end are included in the digital issues there.
    Thanks for the help! I'll definitely be reading these soon then.

The Claw of Justice!

I'm all caught up with the book now, and I'll definitely keep reading! Fascinating story and beautiful watercolor art. Looking forward to next week's issue (and the TPB this week). Thanks for writing the book, Mr. Bunn!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/ar...reaking_banner
    Big congratulations of the TV deal, Cullen! How involved with the show are you going to be? Will you be writing and working directly with it (like Robert Kirkman does for The Walking Dead), or just putting it in competent hands (like the upcoming Preacher adaption not having Garth Ennis directly involved)?