Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harrow County

The Claw of Justice!

That was a very enjoyable interview. I liked seeing the process for the covers, especially #8. I think that one is my favorite Harrow County cover.

I freaking love Harrow County. It's the sort of book I wish I discovered late (like Locke & Key) so I can binge it all instead of having to wait lol. Plus I would love to get this collected in hardcover form.

Fantastic Member

Glad folks are enjoying the book!

The Claw of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by Cullen Bunn View Post
    Glad folks are enjoying the book!
    I certainly am. I'll be checking out The Sixth Gun soon, too.

I got my copy of the trade paperback the other day, and it's a very nice collection. I love reading sketchbook sections and stuff like that.
    Last edited by LobsterJohnson; 12-22-2015 at 07:34 PM.

If this is the thread for discussing the actual book and not just talking to Bunn, I'll chime in with thoughts on issue 8. It was the end of the second arc, and just as big as the first arc climax. This story might have been better than the first one. The villain was great, especially the little touches the artist would add to make her extra creepy. Like how she always has slime on her face after her rotten picnic in issue 7. She's both beautiful yet looks like she just finished a romp in a sewer. The end of the first arc introduced her and set up the second arc, but this ending didn't really have any teases of where the book is going from here. I can't wait to see what is next for this little town. Any hints, Bunn?

Quote Originally Posted by LobsterJohnson View Post
    I certainly am. I'll be checking out The Sixth Gun soon, too.
    The Sixth Gun is the book that got me to check out all these other Bunn books coming out. Sixth Gun has such a great style, it brings the cinematic feel of a western to comics perfectly.

BANNED

That skinless child thing freaks me out big time! D:

I just binge read all 9 Harrow County books today. This series is so great I can't even begin to describe it. It has a "british" feel to it in terms of being odd, different, leaving some room for your own interpretation. Brilliant really. And the essays etc. are precisely the reason why I buy single issues every week for as many comics I can afford. Thank you for creating this eerie world. Can't wait until Nr. 10 is being released.

I only discovered this comic a couple of months ago. I've read all the back issues now and I absolutely love it. Hope it has a good long run.

Amazing Member

Is a hardcover planned for this? I'm pretty late to get in on this one unless I go digital or TPB but I prefer hardcovers if possible

Quote Originally Posted by Selykg View Post
    Is a hardcover planned for this? I'm pretty late to get in on this one unless I go digital or TPB but I prefer hardcovers if possible
    Not that I know of. I'd love big library editions like The Sixth Gun for this series though...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by middenway View Post
    Not that I know of. I'd love big library editions like The Sixth Gun for this series though...
    I only today became aware of this series. I'm going to hold out for a big LE like the Sixth Gun books. Harrow County looks like its literally screaming for the LE treatment...