Looks like Strange got into the Library of Worlds (a gift from the Ivory Kings/Beyonders) - definitely not destroyed as BS had claimed! Sadly, I dont think this gives any clues regarding the identity of RA. Ah well, will have to wait another month...NA #30 is in a couple weeks, and we get 4 issues of Avengers/NA in March. NA#32 looks like Doom gets faced by the Ivory Kings/Beyonders (I'm assuming that's where he's headed with molecule man: Molecule man got his energy from the same power source as that used to make a cosmic cube, this energy comes from the realm of the beyonders, and his energy signature is the same as the Mapmaker world, and the mapmakers serve the beyonders).

NA#30...we already know that the multiversal Cpt Britain Corps fails...not certain a whole helluva lot is gonna happen in that issue... And I dont really care about the galactic council coming to trounce earth in Avengers 42 (very similar business in Infinity) sigh...

Finally, where are all the interdimensional beings, like Dormammu or Mephisto? are they not affected by any of the multiversal collapse????