Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Looks like Strange got into the Library of Worlds (a gift from the Ivory Kings/Beyonders) - definitely not destroyed as BS had claimed! Sadly, I dont think this gives any clues regarding the identity of RA. Ah well, will have to wait another month...NA #30 is in a couple weeks, and we get 4 issues of Avengers/NA in March. NA#32 looks like Doom gets faced by the Ivory Kings/Beyonders (I'm assuming that's where he's headed with molecule man: Molecule man got his energy from the same power source as that used to make a cosmic cube, this energy comes from the realm of the beyonders, and his energy signature is the same as the Mapmaker world, and the mapmakers serve the beyonders).

NA#30...we already know that the multiversal Cpt Britain Corps fails...not certain a whole helluva lot is gonna happen in that issue... And I dont really care about the galactic council coming to trounce earth in Avengers 42 (very similar business in Infinity) sigh...

Finally, where are all the interdimensional beings, like Dormammu or Mephisto? are they not affected by any of the multiversal collapse????

Extraordinary Member

When does Hickman sleep? How can he sleep with all this?

Self-Loathing Bendis Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    When does Hickman sleep? How can he sleep with all this?
    I am convinced that Hickman is secretly just a shell containing 100 mini-Hickmans working in perfect symbiosis.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by _underscore View Post
    I am convinced that Hickman is secretly just a shell containing 100 mini-Hickmans working in perfect symbiosis.
    So, he has college interns? Because seriously, this schedule is incredible for one man, even with a team of editors.

So, he has college interns? Because seriously, this schedule is incredible for one man, even with a team of editors.
    Especially when you factor in that he has three monthly creator owned series going on, too. Although one just started.

He's a beast.

Can 'to wait for this issue and the big reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post
    Looks like Strange got into the Library of Worlds (a gift from the Ivory Kings/Beyonders) - definitely not destroyed as BS had claimed! Sadly, I dont think this gives any clues regarding the identity of RA. Ah well, will have to wait another month...NA #30 is in a couple weeks, and we get 4 issues of Avengers/NA in March. NA#32 looks like Doom gets faced by the Ivory Kings/Beyonders (I'm assuming that's where he's headed with molecule man: Molecule man got his energy from the same power source as that used to make a cosmic cube, this energy comes from the realm of the beyonders, and his energy signature is the same as the Mapmaker world, and the mapmakers serve the beyonders).

NA#30...we already know that the multiversal Cpt Britain Corps fails...not certain a whole helluva lot is gonna happen in that issue... And I dont really care about the galactic council coming to trounce earth in Avengers 42 (very similar business in Infinity) sigh...

Finally, where are all the interdimensional beings, like Dormammu or Mephisto? are they not affected by any of the multiversal collapse????
    It seems to me from the preview images the perimeter of Rabum Alal's citadel looks like something the Deviants might have constructed, and the inner part of the citadel looks like something not inconsistent with what I believe is called Tudor-Gothic.

At least it is not in contradiction to Isaac Newton, yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jphamlore View Post
    It seems to me from the preview images the perimeter of Rabum Alal's citadel looks like something the Deviants might have constructed, and the inner part of the citadel looks like something not inconsistent with what I believe is called Tudor-Gothic.

If it was Isaac Newton or any other character from SHIELD, then I would think they would have put out the last two issues by now.

Just a guess. It's possible. Personally, I'd lean toward the Star Child. Pretty sure that its first words were "Everything dies."

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    If it was Isaac Newton or any other character from SHIELD, then I would think they would have put out the last two issues by now.

Just a guess. It's possible. Personally, I'd lean toward the Star Child. Pretty sure that its first words were "Everything dies."
    Yes I have been arguing for some time that Newton is the inspiration but that he will probably be dead before Secret Wars begins, with the Star Child carrying on as Rabum Alal. The Star Child as an innocent but possibly insane being of immense power would have a role similar to the Beyonder in the original Secret Wars.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyefan View Post
    Especially when you factor in that he has three monthly creator owned series going on, too. Although one just started.

He's a beast.

Can 'to wait for this issue and the big reveal.
    OK, now the 100-Hickmans inside of Hickman sounds like a reasonable theory.

The Deviants? OK, now are we getting a bit too convoluted? Isn't this getting to be a bit too much Marvel mythology in one story?

Brought to you by CarlsJr SickAlice's Avatar

You know when you just want to be able to reach your hand into the internet, right into the preview or solicit and pull that issue from the future right into your bedroom? This is one of those times. And IXth Generation? Already shaping up to be a good day at that musky LCS for me next week!
    I make love, you make me sick.

ttabb92

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Random4 View Post
    ok before the issue what is everyone's final thoughts on who rabum alal is?
    Its an alt strange... a crazy powerful strange. I'm calling it now.

I do find it somewhat odd that we get a preview for this issue but not any of the others. It does look like Strange has found the Swans occupying the Library of Worlds.

As far as the identity of Rabum Alal:

I'm thinking it's a new character or "our" Beyonder.

I do not think it will be Isaac Newton or the Star Child from Hickman's SHIELD series as there has been no build up to them within the Avengers/New Avengers run. Yes, there have been locations that have shown up again, but no hints towards those characters in particular, imo.

Yes I have been arguing for some time that Newton is the inspiration but that he will probably be dead before Secret Wars begins, with the Star Child carrying on as Rabum Alal. The Star Child as an innocent but possibly insane being of immense power would have a role similar to the Beyonder in the original Secret Wars.
    Okay, gotcha. I thought you meant Newton would be Rabbum Alal. We'll see soon .

OK, now the 100-Hickmans inside of Hickman sounds like a reasonable theory.

The Deviants? OK, now are we getting a bit too convoluted? Isn't this getting to be a bit too much Marvel mythology in one story?
    Yeah, the guy's a workhorse.

The deviant connection came from his SHIELD run. Newton loved among the Deviants for a while to learn their scientific knowledge. If this story does connect to Hickman's SHIELD series, that may matter.

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    I do not think it will be Isaac Newton or the Star Child from Hickman's SHIELD series as there has been no build up to them within the Avengers/New Avengers run. Yes, there have been locations that have shown up again, but no hints towards those characters in particular, imo.
    Yeah, I agree with that, as much as I like Jphamlore's theory. And like I said above, they probably would have made sure to actually put out the last two issues of SHIELD before the Incursion story ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Biclopcicle View Post

Best summation ever! Thinking back on Hickman's SHIELD: "This is not the way the world ends". Who said that? Other thoughts: BS's worldview mythology has established Marvel Universe equivalencies (e.g. BS "mirror" = Reed's "bridge"; Ivory Kings = Beyonders) so maybe RA is someone we've already seen in the Marvel Universe. Ultimate Reed? Just not Wolverine, please. Time to go digging through Hickmania for clues........
    Last edited by DocSpin; 02-12-2015 at 10:18 PM.