Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BANNED

To answer the OP, it's only a matter of time until that book begins to come back to a realistic selling price. Each day you hold out waiting to sell it is just risking
    missing the boat altogether. The prices are already way out of line for a book so new. If you have no attachment and are just trying to make some money, sell it
    now. It's very unlikely this comic will hold its value over a long period of time, and you should be able to get it cheap somewhere down the road (and probably
    not that far from now). Very few books skyrocket so quickly. Take advantage while you can.

Well, my EOSV #2 just sold for...well, a lot. Since the book is probably going to be in peak demand this week, I'd recommend that you put your copies up for sale now.

Spectacular Member

Guess the value is dropping?

Spectacular Member

So I didn't unload all the Edge of Spiderverse #2 I have with Gwen in it, so is it worth unloading now or better to hold onto it? Will the prices go up again as she does seem to be quite popular. I was going to keep the majority of the spider gwen 1st appearance as I love the art work, costume and idea behind the character, but decided I want a used American Strat or Taylor acoustic and I dpn't need so many issues of the same comic. Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by rckstr1253 View Post
    So I didn't unload all the Edge of Spiderverse #2 I have with Gwen in it, so is it worth unloading now or better to hold onto it? Will the prices go up again as she does seem to be quite popular. I was going to keep the majority of the spider gwen 1st appearance as I love the art work, costume and idea behind the character, but decided I want a used American Strat or Taylor acoustic and I dpn't need so many issues of the same comic. Any ideas?
    Have you checked any sites that . . . you know . . . track values of comic books?

That's not the purpose of this site.

007 girl.

Quote Originally Posted by rckstr1253 View Post
    Guess the value is dropping?
    How far did you expect it to climb in value? I've seen some buy-it-nows which are over $100 and auctions go for around $80 or more on a particularly competitive day. Eventually prices WILL dip, by how much depends on how popular the character remains. As far as I am concerned, if my rate of return was 25-30 times what I paid for it, that's a good sale.
    Kings 21:23
    And of Jezebel also spake the LORD, saying, The dogs shall eat Jezebel by the wall of Jezreel.

Spectacular Member

was there a black variant of the first printing?