Default Ideas for Ms.Troy

Okay, looking at this scan of Donna I found from before the reboot,I noticed something in particular. Her cellphone rang and the caller addressed her as Donna Prince.Donna said she almost hung up BUT remembered it was one of her FAILED attempts at having a secret identity.

1) Since she appears younger than Diana, what life would you give her outside of her quote unquote (hopefully soon) career as a heroine in the new 52?

2) She's had so many code names it's unbelievable. What would your choice be if you were given the chance to give her? (A friend of mine said she'd leave Donna Troy as her code name and chose a different name for her secret identity ).
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

For a code name how about Wonder Star, and a job well it says on DC wikia that shes a photographer so how about that, where she can go place to place catching pictures and fighting crime at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    Okay, looking at this scan of Donna I found from before the reboot,I noticed something in particular. Her cellphone rang and the caller addressed her as Donna Prince.Donna said she almost hung up BUT remembered it was one of her FAILED attempts at having a secret identity.

1) Since she appears younger than Diana, what life would you give her outside of her quote unquote (hopefully soon) career as a heroine in the new 52?

2) She's had so many code names it's unbelievable. What would your choice be if you were given the chance to give her? (A friend of mine said she'd leave Donna Troy as her code name and chose a different name for her secret identity ).
    I would like to see Donna Troy, like the other grown-up sideorders, become something like her big sister, ..but, on a smaller, regional scale.

Perhaps, she could become protectress of a small, industrial, blue-collar town, ..like Oliveburn. Back when I imagined Donna being the infant survivor of a time-lost ship from the 1700s, I imagined what it would be like, if she grew up and tracked down the American town, from which that ship originated ..and returned there, in modern times - maybe, even met and befriended the last of her family's descendants. As Wonder Woman is a global operator, making Donna a more locally oriented hero could distinguish her. [I know the Jimenez fans will LOVE that!] As for the rest, ..I think she's already got a name and role in this new Wonderverse.

This new Donna Troy, in spirit and deed, ..is 'REVOLUTION'.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 03-06-2015 at 11:38 PM. Reason: clarity
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Im sorry but where did these people come from.ok who summons an enemy by the name of donna troy.really dc are we that stupid.rise donna troy.i mean i don't know what to say.the art is better than the last guy.but the story telling hera help us.

Incredible Member

Don't make her backstory complicated.

Quote Originally Posted by M L A View Post
    Don't make her backstory complicated.
    Donna Troy should be a variation on Wonder Woman, I think. Basically, she could be a less-powerful Wonder Woman, based in and sworn to the protection of a small, American city, where she probably has a boyfriend. Maybe, she's working a traditionally ordinary job for a living and regularly worries about paying her rent or other things.

We used to LOVE that Donna was the more human of the Wonder sisters. Did we forget that?

I also like the idea of the Amazons rescuing her from a burning, time-lost sea ship, named the Troy or some variation of 'Donna Troy'.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 03-13-2015 at 02:55 AM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

1st they need to make Donna the hero she was in the past. This being Diana's arch nemesis just is not working with me. Once she comes to her senses I would like to see her come to man's world to escape the man hating amazons, so she can decide for herself what men are like. Donna worked well in the The New Teen Titans because she was a well rounded character. She had a photo career, she was a best friend to many heroes, she had a love life, plus she had adventure. All that is gone now with this new Donna Troy. So far she barely even speaks and she has this hatred for Diana. She is a very flat character for now, of course it only has been two issues. But what did the witch tell her to make Donna hate Diana so much? Was that part of the spell that created Donna?
    Once this story line is over, I'm hoping Donna escapes the amazons and finds some friends in man's world. I would love to see her on a team. Meet up with some early twenty heroes at college and study photography and have adventures. I could see her joining up with a group of characters that have not been re-introduced to the new 52 like Geo-Force, Tempest, Jade, Obsidian, and Looker.
    I keep reading the issue that Donna was created. The child that was presented to the witch. Are we sure that they did not magically age that child? Could that child be the child that Diana was holding in a previous panel? Could that be why they called her Donna Troy, because Diana saved that child and that was the child's name in man's world? It just seems strange that when creating a magical being out of clay she would have a first and last name, when no other amazon has a last name. Also, wouldn't that hurt Diana even more, for the child that she saved become her enemy and be manipulated in that way.

I wrote this whole entire thing about how the amazons suck now and what I would like donnas role in school to be. Then my phone restarted and I'm pretty mad.

So to some it up amazons where cool now they are just man hating it like they want us to hate them. Why make a cool all female advanced society a bunch of man hating brutes. Seems kinda misogynistic.

As for Donna she could be redeemed by Diana and shown that men don't suck and basically redeemed by her. Then Donna could go to the mans world and become a model or get an internship somewhere. Mom sure WW has plenty of connections. Then at first she can be WWs crime fighting partner and maybe later join/form young justice a team of young characters that emulate the justice league. Damien Wayne, Emiko Queen, Donna Troy, Tanya Spears, Kalduram and some type of flash I wo say Wally buy I know peoole on forums hate the current one.

New 52 Donna seems like Aresia from JL to me. I think her last name could be a play on her beauty ( let's face it..she's gorgeous). Perhaps the burning ship fiasco and she washes up on themiscyra,found by Hippolyta and a young Diana.Hippolyta would ask her what her name is and she'd reply "Donna" and Hippolyta would say some cheesy line about being as beautiful as Helen of Troy, adopt her and introduce her but she'd later succumb to her injuries. Fast forward to the present day"rise Donna TROY" ~

Also, Finch needs to give her more panel time.
    Last edited by Rosa Snarks; 03-15-2015 at 10:10 AM.
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

She's staying a villain. I might be done supporting the run. To me this would have been tantamount to Supergirl being rebooted as Superman's new arch-nemesis.

WONDER WOMAN ANNUAL #1
    Written by MEREDITH FINCH
    Art and cover by DAVID FINCH and
    JONATHAN GLAPION
    Backup story art by GORAN SUDZUKA
    Resolicit • On sale JUNE 3 • 48 pg, FC • $4.99 US • RATED T
    Retailers: This issue is resolicited. All previous orders are cancelled.
    The epic finale to the “War-Torn” storyline is here! Wonder Woman faces off against Donna Troy, who’s destined to become her ultimate nemesis, in a battle that will seal the fate of Paradise Island! Plus, in the backup story, discover the circumstances of Hippolyta’s rise to queen as an ancient threat pits the Amazons against the Spartans!
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 03-16-2015 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by malachi_munroex View Post
    New 52 Donna seems like Aresia from JL to me. I think her last name could be a play on her beauty ( let's face it..she's gorgeous). Perhaps the burning ship fiasco and she washes up on themiscyra,found by Hippolyta and a young Diana.Hippolyta would ask her what her name is and she'd reply "Donna" and Hippolyta would say some cheesy line about being as beautiful as Helen of Troy, adopt her and introduce her but she'd later succumb to her injuries. Fast forward to the present day"rise Donna TROY" ~

Also, Finch needs to give her more panel time.
    So true she does remind me of aresia lol.

I honestly hope she doesn't stay an antagonist for too long. Still it is understandable with her new origin so maybe after she gets some sense about the amazons using her she journey's to find herself (cliche as heck yea i know but it works)

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    She's staying a villain. I might be done supporting the run. To me this would have been tantamount to Supergirl being rebooted as Superman's new arch-nemesis.
    ........June the third? What. The.Hell. who has enough patience to wait that long? And Villain? STILL? How many times must Diana beat her into the ground while reinforcing that she's so much BETTER than what she was made to do? (We all know it's coming anyway) but seriously ... They could have let the annual come out Wednesday and why does it say April 1st on the DC site?
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡

Quote Originally Posted by Black Angel View Post
    So true she does remind me of aresia lol.

I honestly hope she doesn't stay an antagonist for too long. Still it is understandable with her new origin so maybe after she gets some sense about the amazons using her she journey's to find herself (cliche as heck yea i know but it works)
    If anything, her road to self discovery could take place in Diana's book. Show her adjusting to mans world here and there and occasionally showing up to help Diana with a few things. Let the "kill the men screw the Queen" stay for like two more issues then change it to "Donna" ... "Yes, sister?" "No" ".....I don't .. Kill him?" "NO, you are better than that" . queue the sisterly hugging scene.
    CHECKMATE

♡♡♡