Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Mystique has been written horribly for years now, in the comics that is. This is one of the better portrayals of her recently imo.
    For once. The only issue and some had until she gave her ultimatium. Was the portrayal of the Wolverines being clueless to Mystique mental mind games. It made sense for the Paradise characters to be clueless. Except for Neuro. Who is worst than Mystique and that's saying something. Now that she has laid the card on the table. They can stay or leave. As well as knowing how they stand with Mystique. My only worry is that she is supposed to show up in another X-title. Supposedly being out for revenge again. So everything in this series might have been for nothing. I hope I'm wrong.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by sureshot View Post
    For once. The only issue and some had until she gave her ultimatium. Was the portrayal of the Wolverines being clueless to Mystique mental mind games. It made sense for the Paradise characters to be clueless. Except for Neuro. Who is worst than Mystique and that's saying something. Now that she has laid the card on the table. They can stay or leave. As well as knowing how they stand with Mystique. My only worry is that she is supposed to show up in another X-title. Supposedly being out for revenge again. So everything in this series might have been for nothing. I hope I'm wrong.
    To be honest we still don't know exactly when on the timeline this series is set. The only indicators we have are:

1) Laura has her dyed locks in Black Vortex, so it has to take place sometime after her focus issue of The Logan Legacy, but we can't pinpoint it more clearly than that.
    2) Sabretooth is Inverted in Wolverines, so it MUST take place after Axis. He's also inverted in Uncanny Avengers, but there's no indication of where THAT fits on the timeline, either.

So all we know is that Wolverines is post-Axis while The Logan Legacy was pre-Axis. Whether Black Vortex, Uncanny Avengers, and the latter issues of Uncanny X-Men take place during the gap in between these two series, or if Wolverines precedes them, is still unclear. I really wish someone would have thought to ask about it on the Soule X-Position. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    To be honest we still don't know exactly when on the timeline this series is set. The only indicators we have are:

1) Laura has her dyed locks in Black Vortex, so it has to take place sometime after her focus issue of The Logan Legacy, but we can't pinpoint it more clearly than that.
    2) Sabretooth is Inverted in Wolverines, so it MUST take place after Axis. He's also inverted in Uncanny Avengers, but there's no indication of where THAT fits on the timeline, either.

So all we know is that Wolverines is post-Axis while The Logan Legacy was pre-Axis. Whether Black Vortex, Uncanny Avengers, and the latter issues of Uncanny X-Men take place during the gap in between these two series, or if Wolverines precedes them, is still unclear. I really wish someone would have thought to ask about it on the Soule X-Position. :-\
    Very good observation. As I have said before who knows with how continuity is all messed up. So who knows when a series is set. I have become of fan of Mystique portrayal so far. I don't want it thrown away for another revenge scheme.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.