Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Lightbulb The Traitor Game: Rebirth Signup!

"I am from BEYOND!

Find the traitors, defeat your enemies, and all you desire shall be yours!

Nothing you dream is impossible for me to accomplish!"

Welcome to the signup thread for the new Traitor Games! Players old and new are invited to play!

The scenario is simple: The Beyonder has gathered a diverse cast of characters to take part in a new Traitor Game. A throwback to the original Traitor Game and a great jumping on point for new players.

No character requirements here. However, you are also free to play as one of the characters from the original Traitor Game I:

The Shade
    John Constantine
    Professor Xavier
    Cyclops
    Robotman
    Spider-Woman
    Shadow King
    Bouncing Boy
    Judge Dredd
    Johnny Alpha
    Lobo
    Ambush Bug

Again, the choice is up to you. Play as whoever you wish. Signups will run until June 1. The game itself will begin Monday June 2, 2014. Feel free to ask any questions here or in The Traitor Game Bullpen. You can also refer to the Traitor Game Wikia's FAQ & New Player Guide.

Hope to see you!

CHALLENGERS OF THE BEYOND!
    Joe Acro as Johnny Alpha
    Froggy as Cyclops
    Jeremi as Batman (DKR)
    NovaPrimeX as Captain Butch Flowers
    Anodyne as Melody Demaris
    Rambertino as Chris Jericho
    Rozen as Homura Akemi
    !Pharozonk! as Professor Zoom
    Flowerman as Harry Osborn (New Goblin)
    Deadpooligan as Deadpool
    Michale as Shaft
    Hugo Fowl as Kotomine Kirei
    Radioactive Zombie as Toyosatomimi no Miko
    TheCourier as Future Gohan
    vycesyn as The Three Investigators
    Indigo Al as Spider-Woman
    Rei as Emma Frost
    Secret Agent as The Arrow
    Yun Lao as Vinegar Doppio
    Godzilla as Godzilla
    Josh M as Wynne
    Keltset as Yachiru Kusajishi
    Husker as Admiral Bill Adama
    Wolvie616 as Korra
    patrickthekid as Xena
    Cthulhudrew as Allie Brosh
    Superheroic as Evinlea
    Masterbasset as Prismo
    Chris Lang as Phantom Girl
    The Purple Skull as Spider-Man
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 06-02-2014 at 05:18 PM.
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by The Purple Skull View Post
    "I am from BEYOND!

Find the traitors, defeat your enemies, and all you desire shall be yours!

Nothing you dream is impossible for me to accomplish!"

Welcome to the signup thread for the new Traitor Games! Players old and new are invited to play! No character requirements here. Play as whoever you wish. Signups will last for about a week or so. The game itself will begin Monday May 26, 2014. Feel free to ask any questions here or in The Traitor Game Bullpen.

Hope to see you!
    I take it the premise is simple. The Beyonder is merely challenging the wits of people involved, just to see what happens and who rises to the occasion.

In any case, I'm still pondering my character choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    I take it the premise is simple. The Beyonder is merely challenging the wits of people involved, just to see what happens and who rises to the occasion.
    Precisely.
    GLORIOUS!

I'll go ahead and take Johnny Alpha!

Cyclops aww yeeeeh

Was considering doing Zhang He, but tentatively...

I'm Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    Cyclops aww yeeeeh
    Will it be current grumpy Cyclops, or teen Cyke? Or Classic flavor?
    Last edited by Jeremi; 05-17-2014 at 03:29 AM.

Changed to new idea.
    Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 05-19-2014 at 10:10 AM.

Melody Demaris was a foundling, left as a newborn on the steps of a small church on the New England coast. At first the people who found her thought the sounds she was making were cries; then they realized she was actually mimicking the sounds of the church's carillon bells. They promptly named her Melody. She was adopted by the choir director and her husband, a freelance writer and local political activist.

As Melody grew up, she manifested the ability to make any living thing dance to the music she made, with her voice or with any instrument. Now fifteen years old, she weeds the garden by dancing the weeds to the edge of the yard, where she kindly lets them stay.

She is also a lover of nature, a rambler in the local woods and fields, and a keen advocate of protecting the environment. Her parents, especially her father, encourage this interest.

She is currently 4' 11" tall, with shoulder-length chestnut-brown hair and brown eyes.
    Last edited by Anodyne; 05-23-2014 at 07:44 AM. Reason: I changed my mind.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    Melody Demaris was a foundling, left as a newborn on the steps of a small church on the New England coast. At first the people who found her thought the sounds she was making were cries; then they realized she was actually mimicking the sounds of the church's carillon bells. They promptly named her Melody. She was adopted by the choir director and her husband, a local boat-builder and fisherman.

As Melody grew up, she manifested the ability to make any living thing dance to the music she made, with her voice or with any instrument. Now fifteen years old, she weeds the garden by dancing the weeds to the edge of the yard, where she kindly lets them stay.

She is also a lover of nature, a rambler in the local woods and fields, and a keen advocate of ecological conservation.

She is currently 4' 11" tall, with shoulder-length chestnut-brown hair and brown eyes.
    Interesting. You might want to repeat that backstory in the actual Traitor Game thread, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    Melody Demaris was a foundling, left as a newborn on the steps of a small church on the New England coast. At first the people who found her thought the sounds she was making were cries; then they realized she was actually mimicking the sounds of the church's carillon bells. They promptly named her Melody. She was adopted by the choir director and her husband, a freelance writer and local political activist.

She is also a lover of nature, a rambler in the local woods and fields, and a keen advocate of protecting the environment. Her parents, especially her father, encourage this interest.

Any particular person you're basing your character on appearance wise? Based on your description, I envision a resemblance towards Ellen Page. You an also use Hero Machine if you want create your character.
    Last edited by The Purple Skull; 05-17-2014 at 12:42 PM.
    GLORIOUS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    Was considering doing Zhang He, but tentatively...

I'm Batman.

Will it be current grumpy Cyclops, or teen Cyke? Or Classic flavor?
    Grumpcyke!

Dammit Josh.
    Last edited by Rambertino; 05-17-2014 at 05:13 PM. Reason: PESTERED INTO CHANGING MY CHOICE FOR ABOUT THE THIRD TIME

Yikes, I'm reading the rules for this game and I feel so lost. Is it a lot easier once the game starts actually going?
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    Yikes, I'm reading the rules for this game and I feel so lost. Is it a lot easier once the game starts actually going?
    Yea it's a lot easier

Quote Originally Posted by !Pharozonk! View Post
    Yeah when it actually gets going it's not that hard to get the hang of it. Basically once a kill has happened you vote for the person you think did it with some roleplaying added to the mix. Rinse and repeat until the traitor(s) is/are found.