Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

"It's time to take this 'Deadpool hooligan' back to the roots that got him started here."

Quote Originally Posted by 'Yellow' Boxes
    Rumbles?
    "No, you yutz... writing ME! In the Traitor Games!"

Quote Originally Posted by 'Yellow' Boxes
    Hopefully it won't be as cringe-inducing as the last time.
    "At least not until I take my mask off."
    Last edited by Deadpooligan; 05-18-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan View Post
    "It's time to take this 'Deadpool hooligan' back to the roots that got him started here."

"No, you yutz... writing ME! In the Traitor Games!"

"At least not until I take my mask off."
    Well, writing wise, you've definitely improved leaps and bounds from your first Traitor Game. Looking forward to seeing what a more seasoned Deadpooligan does with Deadpool.

Cool I'm talkin about Shaft!

Who's the Black Private Dick that's a sex machine with all the chicks? Shaft! You're damned right!

Shaft1.jpg
    Entering the TG as Shaft!

A challenger approaches....

"And so it begins anew. And even gods prove prone to such trite things as boredom. Emotions. The question of self that plagues all who toil upon this sphere and off it. My greatest wish come true? My desire fulfilled? Well then-

"-Perhaps I may finally know the truth of my existence."

Rejoice, Traitor Game players!

Kotomine Kirei has arrived.

OOC: Signing up as our favorite Type-Moon antagonist priest.

Back from the dead! Radioactive Zombie's Avatar

Signing up as the desire-reading Taoist mystic, Toyosatomimi no Miko, of Touhou Project fame.

Word of warning, folks - I may drop out/fall behind pretty quickly (well, quicker than I normally do). I'm going to be staffing at a local anime con Thursday through Monday, and post time will be limited.

Will Cronin allow an OOC thread?
    Last edited by Radioactive Zombie; 05-19-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post
    Signing up as the desire-reading Taoist mystic, Toyosatomimi no Miko, of Touhou Project fame.

Word of warning, folks - I may drop out/fall behind pretty quickly (well, quicker than I normally do). I'm going to be staffing at a local anime con Thursday through Monday, and post time will be limited.

We do have an OOC thread, The Traitor Game Bullpen. However, we have to keep all conversation there Traitor Game-related. We can't digress into discussions of comic books, anime, or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    We do have an OOC thread, The Traitor Game Bullpen. However, we have to keep all conversation there Traitor Game-related. We can't digress into discussions of comic books, anime, or whatever.
    We moved all that into a Facebook group chat is pretty fun.

Also, I'm still thinking of who to play, but it's narrowed down.

Quote Originally Posted by Radioactive Zombie View Post

Welcome back! And lucky for you the game will start next Monday.

All-New Member

Can I play or is it too late? Character don't matter to me. whoever you want me to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Agent View Post
    Can I play or is it too late? Character don't matter to me. whoever you want me to be.
    No, its not too late. And you should pick your character. So it's someone you know well,someone you think you can play well. This game, in my eyes have always been half find the traitors , half character interactions.

I have changed my mind in regards to character.

"Now I know you're worried about our mission. But I can tell you this. There's nothing, more important to me, than the safety, and well-being, of my men. Or my name isn't, Captain Butch Flowers."

Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 05-19-2014 at 10:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    Melody Demaris was a foundling, left as a newborn on the steps of a small church on the New England coast. At first the people who found her thought the sounds she was making were cries; then they realized she was actually mimicking the sounds of the church's carillon bells. They promptly named her Melody. She was adopted by the choir director and her husband, a freelance writer and local political activist.

As Melody grew up, she manifested the ability to make any living thing dance to the music she made, with her voice or with any instrument. Now fifteen years old, she weeds the garden by dancing the weeds to the edge of the yard, where she kindly lets them stay.

She is also a lover of nature, a rambler in the local woods and fields, and a keen advocate of protecting the environment. Her parents, especially her father, encourage this interest.

She is currently 4' 11" tall, with shoulder-length chestnut-brown hair and brown eyes.

I wondered why this seemed familiar to me...

http://monsterhigh.wikia.com/wiki/Melody_Carver

Spectacular Member

"You know you can't win! You can't destroy what I really am! Even if you manage to kill this body, someone even stronger would surface and take my place! Not one death will go unaccounted for, not one!"

Entering as Future Gohan.
    Last edited by TheCourier; 05-19-2014 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Changed my mind from the Courier. Will enter him in another TG. Have been waiting a long time to play Gohan.

Amazing Member

""Are you sure about this Jupes? I mean the last time this writer even got involved the net always went down, people got sick at the house, and randomly deaths occurred in some weird old utopia""

"Indeed I am quite sure. Firstly the outer mediums have no real impact upon our own characterization as there is no need for our portray-er to always use his laptop at home where a grand library is just a few blocks down the street.Secondly the need for this case to be solved, the Mystery of Why this thing has resurfaced, is far too big for many of the illustrious crew already being assembled but not for the Three Investigators. Lastly random occurrences are our forte Pete so why not? Bob if you'll get us started.."

"I proudly present to all of you around the Three Investigators-Jupiter "Jupe" Jones, Peter "Pete" Crenshaw, and me Robert "Bob" Andrews. To join your Traitor Game case here....if you'll have us that is.

Attached Images Attached Images

TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER!

Spider-Woman

(Taken from her pre-Claremont weird, gothic horror era)