Page 203 of 210 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 3136

More WIP by Pete Woods:

IMG_20181014_013108.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I mocked up Kate's dog tag:

IMG_20181014_033019.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

By Marguerite Bennett:

Screenshot_20181014-103724.jpg

All-New Member

Wonder woman + Batwoman + Awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by KyCoo View Post
    Wonder woman + Batwoman + Awesomeness.
    Yep, and it needs to happen again. They have a standing pact, after all.

By Dylan Macri:

IMG_20181018_132010.jpg

By Dayvison Santos:

Screenshot_20181017-231121.jpg

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

Any news on whether we’ll get a new book before her new show airs? Creative teams you’d like to see on it?
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Any news on whether we’ll get a new book before her new show airs? Creative teams you’d like to see on it?
    No news. I'd love for Jody Houser to write, and maybe Juan Ferreyra or Claire Roe on art.

does Batwoman have her own cave? Or a warehouse?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    does Batwoman have her own cave? Or a warehouse?
    She actually uses the panic room of her apartment as her HQ. It's really cool.

IMG_20181020_002109.jpg

IMG_20181020_002114.jpg

Screenshot_20181020-003013.jpg

Incidentally, I have a project where I'm recreating it in 3D.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I’d love to see Joelle Jones as both writer and artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    I’d love to see Joelle Jones as both writer and artist.
    Eh... I don't think she's a good fit in either area.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Eh... I don't think she's a good fit in either area.
    It’s subjective. I didn’t think Blanco was a good fit. In particular, his Alice. Didn’t care for Panosian or the art during Tynion’s Tec run either. Nor Bennett and Tynion’s writing. But plenty of people did. For me, I look at Jones’ beautiful artwork in Catwoman and get excited at the thought of her working her magic on Batwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    It’s subjective. I didn’t think Blanco was a good fit. In particular, his Alice. Didn’t care for Panosian or the art during Tynion’s Tec run either. Nor Bennett and Tynion’s writing. But plenty of people did. For me, I look at Jones’ beautiful artwork in Catwoman and get excited at the thought of her working her magic on Batwoman.
    I don't find Jones's writing impressive at all. It's just sorta... there. Tynion and Bennett both understand Kate very well, and that was reflected in how they wrote her. Maybe it's just because I'm not as familiar with Catwoman, but I don't see anything really in-depth about her in her current series.

Jones's art isn't bad at all, but it's so 60s-inspired that it's a wrong fit for Kate. It works for Selina because she's a femme fatale sort of character; Kate isn't. The coloring in the current Catwoman book doesn't do it any favors, though.
    Last edited by Caivu; 10-20-2018 at 10:39 AM.