Page 46 of 210 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696146 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Batwoman #2 variant cover by J.G. Jones:

Attachment 46993
    Kind of a step down from #1's, but at least it doesn't make me go "WTF were you thinking" like the Jae Lee variant.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Batwoman #2 variant cover by J.G. Jones:

Attachment 46993
    I usually like Jones' art, but I don't care for this cover.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

From Alvaro Martínez's Instagram, probably from 'Tec #959 based on when it was posted:

Screenshot_20170328-021907.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I wonder why he's taking her to Fox Tech - does that place include a hospital?

Are those wires or bandages, or both, attached around her waist you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    I wonder why he's taking her to Fox Tech - does that place include a hospital?

Are those wires or bandages, or both, attached around her waist you think.
    Maybe a hospital, or maybe whatever injury she has is technologically-based since the villain for this story is a robot, and can be fixed there. Like she inhaled nanobots or something. Either way, they still look to be on course to become Fire-Forged Friends, which is good. I wonder if that means Kate'll help Luke in the last few issues of "League of Shadows", and he returns the favor here.

I think that's just her cape bunched up.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Today marks the 2nd anniversary of Batwoman Annual #2, the final issue of her first series. It's a fitting date considering what a joke that book turned into in its final 15 issues.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Today marks the 2nd anniversary of Batwoman Annual #2, the final issue of her first series. It's a fitting date considering what a joke that book turned into in its final 15 issues.
    Sadly true. At least Kate's got a solo again.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Sadly true. At least Kate's got a solo again.
    Be sure to let know if the book is anything special. I like Kate well enough, but with all the other books I'm reading, I'm not picking it up unless it's around the same level of quality as Elegy.

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    Be sure to let know if the book is anything special. I like Kate well enough, but with all the other books I'm reading, I'm not picking it up unless it's around the same level of quality as Elegy.
    Honestly, it could be pretty close. After one issue and based on the solicits, the first arc might very well be a spiritual sequel to Elegy.

Also, a new preview panel from issue #2:

Screenshot_20170401-172427.jpg

Detective Comics #955 variant cover by Rafael Albuquerque:

f3c9753e-3707-4dac-845e-217ec3fca370.jpg

BANNED

I liked the Nocturna arc.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    I liked the Nocturna arc.
    Uh... why?

Is it still April Fool's Day where you are?

"The Gotham City what?"
    "Sirens! You, me, Kate, and Babs!"

Holy crap.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH! It's happening!

Uh... why?

Is it still April Fool's Day where you are?
    I mean, there was some nice, interesting stuff in there, but it was all sort of mired by the whole, you know, physical and mental rape going on at the same time...

"The Gotham City what?"
    "Sirens! You, me, Kate, and Babs!"

Holy crap.
    I kept trying to figure out what Harley was saying after the "you, me," part .

Batwoman as DLC confirmed ?