Page 202 of 210 FirstFirst ... 102152192198199200201202203204205206 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 3136

It was, indeed, the suit.

IMG_20181009_083800.jpg

That looks pretty friggin' great.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Astonishing Member

Liking it. I do like how the cape goes from black to red.

I would like the cape to see/appear more solid. Sorta see through seems flimsy - but I'm willing to see how it works live.

I still love it.

Ultimate Member

Yeah the caps the only kind of iffy thing here. Not terrible, but it does look kind of flimsy. But we'll see how it looks in motion. Also I wish that the boots and gloves were red as well.

But for the most part, it looks good and surprisingly comic accurate.

Well to be fair it is probably a staged promo type shot. Not what it may look like "in action".

The only thing for me, would be the lack of eye lenses, but that's more a nitpick than anything. But otherwise? Very awesomely done.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The only thing for me, would be the lack of eye lenses, but that's more a nitpick than anything. But otherwise? Very awesomely done.
    Eye lenses would look weird. Comics and animation can get around that because they can have the masks follow expressions. In live action it looks buglike, and eyes are such an expressive part of the face that they shouldn't be hidden unless needed.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm not liking the cape or the metallic lines, I think the comic costume is simple and doesn't need additional details, but overall it's fine.

...I thought something was weird. I just realized she's wearing a full Batman cowl, the front half of it at least, instead of the comic mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    ...I thought something was weird. I just realized she's wearing a full Batman cowl, the front half of it at least, instead of the comic mask.
    I hope that's what it is. The one thing I hate about her comic costume is that her mask only covers her face.

Mighty Member

Beautiful outfit.

The more I look at the suit the less I like it because it doesn't really have any of Batwoman's suit's uniqueness other than some red. The symbol isn't hers and the cowl isn't hers and there's not the red gloves and cape lining and boots that make Kate's suit stand out and awesome and be more unique in my opinion. It's not a bad suit for a TV show but it's just sorta red female Batman and not really Kate's Batwoman suit... not to me at least.

I heard a lot of complaint about Ruby Rose having short hair and Batwoman has long flowing hair. I guess none of the complainers have even read a comic book. Because Kate Kane
    does have short hair and the costume has a wig. So this is really what Kate Kane should look like when she doesn't have the costume on.

Quote Originally Posted by ss888 View Post
    The symbol isn't hers
    Well, it not like it's anyone else's. It actually looks like it was adapted from the Sideshow Collectible statue, which is where much of the other inspiration came from.

and the cowl isn't hers
    Huh? Looks like it to me. The ears look like they're at the front as they should be.

and there's not the red gloves and cape lining and boots that make Kate's suit stand out and awesome and be more unique in my opinion.
    It's sensible why they toned down the red, though.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Wish there was more red in the gloves and boots but other than that it looks good.
    Assassinate Putin!