Page 128 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3136

I go with the evidence presented. You write the most about Kate, you always have her back, story-wise, you kindly and carefully explain things to people who may need it.

You share great stuff about her, that I don't see many others do. I think you have brutal insight into her character at times. Its almost like you consult with the team, okay that is pandering, but you 'get' Kate very well.

I'm not saying maybe there isn't someone else who isn't a better fan - -

but I don't see who those folks are.

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

By Apri Kusbiantoro:

Screenshot_20180213-003436.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

By Gleb Melnikov:

Screenshot_20180213-003551.jpg

Should probably do something for Valentine's Day, yeah?
    Here's a piece featuring Kate and Renee, linked, since the artist doesn't want it reposted:

https://littlebluejaydraws.tumblr.co...february-circa

Oh, and also: #BatwomanWasRight

As usual I have not caught up with this latest one. But based on the talk, my Oberonificant theory is:

the plot is to eventually spin out Kate from the team in Detective. She will be exclusively in Batwoman, but probably moving out of the 'Tec story. Or at least for an arc or two. (wait to see fan/reader reaction?).

Possibly other suitable malcontents will join her in BW, or at least have a spin or two there. And... hopefully her own book will move back towards the kind of arcs her first book had. More supernatural or seemingly/semi supernatural.

And of course more Bette. Anyone want to 'bet' me?

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    As usual I have not caught up with this latest one. But based on the talk, my Oberonificant theory is:

the plot is to eventually spin out Kate from the team in Detective. She will be exclusively in Batwoman, but probably moving out of the 'Tec story. Or at least for an arc or two. (wait to see fan/reader reaction?).

Possibly other suitable malcontents will join her in BW, or at least have a spin or two there. And... hopefully her own book will move back towards the kind of arcs her first book had. More supernatural or seemingly/semi supernatural.

And of course more Bette. Anyone want to 'bet' me?
    I think it really depends on what the conclusion of Batmen Eternal is, whether the Batwoman title holds its numbers or continues to drop, and whether Tynion leaves the book or not.

So...no bets on anything right now.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Fernando Blanco WIP:

IMG_20180215_115201.jpg

The current series launched a year ago today!

679828634ec47e39bf556c9c3a689354_xl.jpg

By Nebur Canyuel:

Screenshot_20180214-205911.jpg

Happy Birthday, Kate and Crew!

By Jaex Addams/ ATO Studios:

Screenshot_20180216-104951.jpg