Page 137 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141147187 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 3136
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I like the look with the exception of the simulated or otherwise blood dripping. At least it looks like that to me.

Fernando Blanco WIP:

IMG_20180312_113259.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I did some rechecking, and apparently Kate's 200th main DCU appearance will be in 'Tec #976 this Wednesday!

If we had some award for most obsessive Batwoman fan, it would go to you I believe! That is actually amazing and has made me feel diminished because I have no acquaintance with her first appearances or earlier runs.

I've only read Elegy and pretty sure I saw most of "Cutter" which these were before her first series. But I've read most of her appearances since then, with the exception of where she may have guested or cameoed elsewhere. Like didn't she turn up in one of the JLA arcs during the first year or two of new 52?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    If we had some award for most obsessive Batwoman fan, it would go to you I believe! That is actually amazing and has made me feel diminished because I have no acquaintance with her first appearances or earlier runs.
    I recently realized that I've made over half the posts in this thread, so... maybe. Heh.
    Don't feel lesser because of it! You're no less a fan of any character just for not having read all their stuff. As long as you like them, you're a fan.

Like didn't she turn up in one of the JLA arcs during the first year or two of new 52?
    I don't think so. If so, I don't know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Like didn't she turn up in one of the JLA arcs during the first year or two of new 52?
    Maybe you’re thinking of Justice League: Cry for Justice? She also cameoed in Justice Society of America during Brightest Day and Justice League of America during Rise of Eclipso. In the New 52, she was in the Rotworld crossover.
    Last edited by Twice-named; 03-13-2018 at 03:57 AM.

You have great value for doing all this.

By Damien Malglaive:

Screenshot_20180313-210923.jpg

By Andi Watson:

IMG_20180313_123517.jpg

In addition to today marking Detective Comics #976 and Kate's 200th appearance, I found out she was also in a flashback in RHaTO #20.

Fernando Blanco WIP:

IMG_20180315_144013.jpg

So glad he finally gets to draw Julia! She looks so cool.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    In addition to today marking Detective Comics #976 and Kate's 200th appearance, I found out she was also in a flashback in RHaTO #20.
    What did she do?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    What did she do?
    It was just the panel from #15 of her popping Bizarro the silicon pill or whatever it was.