Page 76 of 210 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 3136
    BANNED

I love Blanco's style, really looking forward to his contribution.

Kate will be in BOP, so will Gotham Girl, an upcoming arc that sees all men falling ill or something will unite Gotham's female characters or atleast heroes.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post

Kate will be in BOP, so will Gotham Girl, an upcoming arc that sees all men falling ill or something will unite Gotham's female characters or atleast heroes.
    Where'd we hear about the Birds of Prey appearance?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Where'd we hear about the Birds of Prey appearance?
    There's a panel going on right now. Newsarama is liveblogging it.

https://www.newsarama.com/35518-sdcc...rth-panel.html
    Last edited by Caivu; 07-21-2017 at 12:03 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post

I wonder if that includes Steph and Cass?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Its safe to assume I guess.

Interesting! Nice panel, lots of content, though mostly on the current stuff. No real reveals, other than Batwoman and Gotham Girl showing up in the Birds of Prey.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    At least one of them:

Screenshot_20170721-145220.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    At least one of them:

Screenshot_20170721-145220.jpg
    Here's hoping it's all three... but probably not.

I figured out the car Kate is driving: a Lamborghini Veneno.

Lamborghini-Veneno-Roadster_043.jpg

lamborghini-veneno-roadster-inline2-photo-547156-s-original.jpg

Only 5 were ever built, only 3 were available for sale, and they cost $4.5 million each.

Mighty Member

Only 5 were ever built, only 3 were available for sale, and they cost $4.5 million each.
    Nice detective skills.

I love a good Lambo, but I prefer Helena's Gallardo Spyder.

Michael Cho's variant cover for Batwoman #6:

b74d1669-c889-4a89-be4b-92144da65b40.jpg

Extraordinary Member

The Rebirth Series made me again realise what my big problem with her charcater is, it took her forever to come to the point were she decides to become a Superhero, and it feels kind of that she only did it because she was kicked out of the army and didn't knew what to do with her life.

I mean her sister and mother got killed when she was 12, so decides to become soldier (like her father). But that seems not important enough for her to go either with "don't tell" or fight for it when she gets kicked out of Westpoint, instead becomes Partygirl for several years, before she gets rescued by Batman and decides to become a hero herself (with the help of her father). And hanging out with a group of pirates in that time, and her father beeing the leader of the colony also doesn't really made this better imo.

Michael Cho's variant cover for Batwoman #6:

b74d1669-c889-4a89-be4b-92144da65b40.jpg
    So cool.
    Loving Michael Cho's art.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    The Rebirth Series made me again realise what my big problem with her charcater is, it took her forever to come to the point were she decides to become a Superhero, and it feels kind of that she only did it because she was kicked out of the army and didn't knew what to do with her life.
    That's pretty much it. She didn't know what to do. Serving in the Army was the only thing she ever wanted to do, and once she no longer had that, it broke her.

I mean her sister and mother got killed when she was 12, so decides to become soldier (like her father). But that seems not important enough for her to go either with "don't tell" or fight for it when she gets kicked out of Westpoint,
    That's exactly what makes that choice so powerful, and shows how ptincipled she is. Kate is Chaotic Good, meaning she does what she believes is right even if it seems irrational. Here, it demonstrates that denying who she is is unacceptable to her even if it comes at the cost of giving up her future. That's awesome, and that's before getting into the fact that by leaving West Point, she prevented an investigation that would likely have outed other cadets.

instead becomes Partygirl for several years, before she gets rescued by Batman and decides to become a hero herself (with the help of her father). And hanging out with a group of pirates in that time, and her father beeing the leader of the colony also doesn't really made this better imo.
    Not sure what is puzzling about this. All the stuff between her leaving West Point and her fighting the mugger in the alley (not being rescued by Batman, to clarify) is to show the depths she's capable of going to. And seeing Batman in action, seeing the Batsignal in the sky, is what made it click that she could still serve. That's all she wants to do.

I guess I'm still not sure what you dislike here.
    Last edited by Caivu; 07-23-2017 at 09:28 AM.