Page 103 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3136

By ScaryKrystal:

IMG_20171104_144057.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

These don't seem to be Kate to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    These don't seem to be Kate to me.
    Why not? It is.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

It seems to rough to be her. Artist's impressions/interpretation. I don't hate it, it makes her look coarse. Sorry. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    It seems to rough to be her. Artist's impressions/interpretation. I don't hate it, it makes her look coarse. Sorry. Just my opinion.
    Rough in what way?

By Stephanie Hans:

Screenshot_20171104-144808.jpg

By Admira Wijaya:

IMG_20171105_183432.jpg

I prefer my second term; coarse. Coarse is unrefined, to some degree. She look more like a "from the bad streets" kind of street brawler. She doesn't look like a somewhat priviledged daughter of a wealthy family, who went to the military etc.

Kate's look, to me, is more defined by her white pallor and somewhat odd clothing style. This drawing doesn't seem to be like her to me. Just personal.

I hope you won't keep picking at it because there is no other fruit to be found. I love Kate and like her in a more elegant stance.

More Scott Godlewski WIP:

IMG_20171106_135013.jpg

More Marc Laming WIP.

IMG_20171106_200606.jpg

Might be early in #10, since her arm isn't bandaged.

More Marc Laming WIP:

IMG_20171107_112326.jpg

And a small bit of a script reveal from Scott Godlewski:

IMG_20171107_171622.jpg

And a partial enlargement:

Screenshot_20171107-173143.jpg

The important bit is that Julia gets captured by Pyg.

I did some tweaking to the image, and this is what I ended up typing out from that page:

20171107_180210.jpg

More Laming WIP:

IMG_20171107_195130.jpg

There are later panels showing that Kate leaves Crane's base apparently alone, so... that's a bit ominous.

A trifecta! WIP from Blanco, Godlewski, and Laming:

IMG_20171108_103644.jpg

IMG_20171108_123735.jpg

IMG_20171108_125352.jpg