Page 13 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Project Initiative Cascada View Post
    I wish she was actually in the game physically. Kate is long overdue for a proper media portrayal. She would've been a great addition to the playable characters in this game.
    I was hoping that she would show up in Batman AK sigh.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkKnightReturns View Post
    I was hoping that she would show up in Batman AK sigh.
    I'm still hoping she'll be in Batman vs Superman. (Jena Malone not having a character credit yet gives me hope.)
    I'm currently Re-Reading Stranger's in Paradise. Please join me.

Quote Originally Posted by LostinFandom View Post
    I'm still hoping she'll be in Batman vs Superman. (Jena Malone not having a character credit yet gives me hope.)
    That would be awesome. I'm still wondering if she'll end up being Carrie Kelley, though.
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

She had a brief cameo appearance in Son of Batman or the other horrible Batman animated movie, they were both awful so I try to forget that they exist. She was just unconscious in a dream sequence which sucked. In the new Animated movie universe the Batfamily is really small for some reason, it's really weird. Hopefully she will appear in some of the upcoming DLC for AK.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

When Kate returns to the limelight again I would like to see her familial relation to Bruce played up. There's some untapped potential there.

Incredible Member

Batwoman's first appearance in the new DCYou will be in Batgirl Annual #3 out later this month! The Kate and Barbara team up is being drawn by Ming Doyle and she posted this on her twitter:

mingdoylebatwomanbatgirl.jpg

Could Ming Doyle be working on a Batwoman solo instead of Dark Universe? I could see her doing wonderful things with a Kate solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Shimbo View Post
    Batwoman's first appearance in the new DCYou will be in Batgirl Annual #3 out later this month! The Kate and Barbara team up is being drawn by Ming Doyle and she posted this on her twitter:

mingdoylebatwomanbatgirl.jpg

Could Ming Doyle be working on a Batwoman solo instead of Dark Universe? I could see her doing wonderful things with a Kate solo.
    That looks absolutely phenomenal. Very excited about this!
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

Incredible Member

Link to a Newsrama interview with Ming Doyle about drawing the Batgirl and Batwoman team-up in Batgirl Annual #3:

http://www.newsarama.com/25062-proli...-annual-3.html

My take on Batwoman is that she's quieter but also more physically powerful, a little more reserved but just a powerhouse full of packed tight danger. She's all quiet, uncanny consideration, but she's also got that femme fatale styling and a kick that will take your jaw right off.

She is so intense, I just love drawing her. Everything about her character design is genius. She's a dense shadow with flashes of knock-out white and slashes of red, and she will mess you up in one fell, elegant swoop.
    Please, Mark Doyle, get this woman on a Batwoman solo now!

Well, I like what Ms. Doyle has to say about the character, but I don't know if it's just the panels they chose to feature or my taste or what, but the art looks a bit...uninspired...to me. (shrugs) Maybe the rest of it's better, I hope so.

Incredible Member

She is going to show up in an upcoming animated fIlm right ?

She's set to appear in next year's Batman: Bad Blood animated movie

This beauty showed up today (thanks Amazon Prime Day!)
    Gorgeous statue, definitely getting a front and center spot.
    Here's hoping Batwoman gets the relaunch she deserves, with a great team!

image.jpg

Batman: Bad Blood First Look

Chuck and Dexter alum Yvonne Strahovski (currently starring on ABC's The Astronaut Wives Club) will voice Batwoman (and her alter ego, Katherine Kane), while Gaius Charles (best known for Friday Night Lights and Grey's Anatomy and now appearing on NBC's Aquarius) plays Batwing and his alter ego, Luke Fox.
    http://www.tvinsider.com/article/280...woman-batwing/
    DC Extended Universe Thread (DCEU)

That's how it starts. The fever. The rage. The feeling of powerlessness. That turns good men....Cruel - Alfred.

This may be the only thing that I do that matters - Bruce.

Stay down, if I wanted it, you would be dead already - Clark.

deathen

From the look of this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewr3oOSCEAI, there will be a scene in Bad Blood where Kate is on a date with a woman

Ultimate Member

Oh good. I was wondering if they movie would acknowledge her Lesbianism at all. Given that those movies aim to be(with mixed success) more "mature" PG-13 fare, if they were going to do it, then this would be the place.