Page 139 of 210 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 3136

Screenshot_20180319-160542.jpg

BATWOMAN #16

Written by MARGUERITE BENNETT
    Art by FERNANDO BLANCO
    Cover by DAN PANOSIAN
    Variant cover by MICHAEL CHO

Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details.

“The Fall of the House of Kane” part four! Alice’s deadly plague of virus-ridden bats may have been torn from the sky, but she still roams free. Now Batman must do whatever it takes to stop her—even if that means going through her sister, Batwoman, to do it. Blood ties and betrayal wage war in a clash for control that’s been in the making since the day Kate Kane put on the cowl: Batman vs. Batwoman!

On sale JUNE 20 • 32 pg, FC • $3.99 US • RATED T+

When is this supposed to take place? Does this virus cause amnesia? Is it not as much of a fight as described?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

By Sophie Scruggs:

IMG_20180319_184737.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    By Sophie Scruggs:

IMG_20180319_184737.jpg
    That is cool
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Bombshells United #19 cover by Marguerite Sauvage:

IMG_20180320_101722.jpg

Today's Kate's birthday!

Read the issue. That's.... not how I saw that shaking out. Hmm.

spoilers:
    Alice as the Mother of War. Hrm.

As much as people dislike Andreyko's run, I really hope it isn't just completely swept under the rug and ignored. I liked Alice actually getting better, and wrestling with her inner demons, even if it was a bit badly written, and hidden away amongst the rest of the clusterfuck of that run. I hope that's not all just quietly dropped and never mentioned again.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    Read the issue. That's.... not how I saw that shaking out. Hmm.

spoilers:
    Alice as the Mother of War. Hrm.

As much as people dislike Andreyko's run, I really hope it isn't just completely swept under the rug and ignored. I liked Alice actually getting better, and wrestling with her inner demons, even if it was a bit badly written, and hidden away amongst the rest of the clusterfuck of that run. I hope that's not all just quietly dropped and never mentioned again.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't think it has been. It's pretty clear that Beth was still in recovery afterward. It's just that Knife broke her out and probably caused her to relapse. There's still some details that need filling in here, but that's the gist of it.

I also think Safiyah's not innocent in this (obviously). She's trying to cast Knife as the Mother of War, after all, and Kate did name-drop her in association with TMAoD while talking to the doctor. Another thing that's missing some details for now.
    end of spoilers

"Fascinating" (thanks, Mr. Spock)

Batwoman #15 variant cover by Rafael Grampá:

IMG_20180321_163426.jpg

Good article and thanks for sharing. Sarah Lance, on 'Arrow' was mentioned and I think if Kate ever got a TV or film appearance, that actress would be a good choice to play her.

Caity Lotz hasn't really been on my radar as far as Kate casting goes, even though she hits a lot of boxes for what I'd look for.

I'm usually better at remembering actor's names. Thanks for the assist. I watch her with the DC Legends gang and of course she has at least a couple of things going for her. She plays a convincing bisexual/more Lesbian. She has a demeanor that is icy cool calm. And she appears credible in fighting scenes and skilled fighting scenes.

Just a thought based on the mention of her in the article. If I really put myself to the task there is probably someone else that would reek 'perfect' to me.

All those reasons are correct. But I'm looking for all that plus someone who matches her physically. Both Lotz and one of the more popular fancasts, Evan Rachel Wood, are considerably shorter than Kate. I hate to be that picky, but I just am (ERW is still my second choice, though).