Page 204 of 210 FirstFirst ... 104154194200201202203204205206207208 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 3136

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I don't find Jones's writing impressive at all. It's just sorta... there. Tynion and Bennett both understand Kate very well, and that was reflected in how they wrote her. Maybe it's just because I'm not as familiar with Catwoman, but I don't see anything really in-depth about her in her current series.

Jones's art isn't bad at all, but it's so 60s-inspired that it's a wrong fit for Kate. It works for Selina because she's a femme fatale sort of character; Kate isn't. The coloring in the current Catwoman book doesn't do it any favors, though.
    Jones’ writing hasn’t blown me away with the new Catwoman series but I’m enjoying it. Respectfully disagree about her art not being a fit for Kate. Based on what I’ve seen art wise, I think her Kate would look amazing. But that’s just my opinion. I remember Gotham Spoilers not liking the coloring either. I like it. We’ll never see eye-to-eye on Tynion and Bennett. But that’s ok. All that matters is we agree Kate is the best character hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Respectfully disagree about her art not being a fit for Kate. Based on what I’ve seen art wise, I think her Kate would look amazing.
    No doubt it would. But that doesn't mean it's a correct artistic fit.

We’ll never see eye-to-eye on Tynion and Bennett.
    What specifically don't you like about how they write her?
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

No doubt it would. But that doesn't mean it's a correct artistic fit.
    I feel that’s a matter of opinion.

What specifically don't you like about how they write her?
    I didn’t like the Jacob Kane/Colony plot nor the concept of the lost year.
    Last edited by Twice-named; 10-20-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    I didn’t like the Jacob Kane/Colony plot nor the concept of the lost year.
    Neither of those directly have anything to do with Kate herself as a character aside from how she responded to each of them, and both responses were correct.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’d love to see Chelsea Cain take a crack at Batwoman or the BoP.
    Comic-Watch Reviewer

Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Neither of those directly have anything to do with Kate herself as a character aside from how she responded to each of them, and both responses were correct.
    They’re what I was referring to when I wrote that I didn’t care for their writing.

I think she actually owns that series as a joke.

By Fernando Gabriel Calvi:

Screenshot_20181021-124119.jpg

First BTS photo of Batwoman:

Screenshot_20181026-183057.jpg

I am trying to have reasonable high hopes for the story and her series to follow.

By astraea-f-blueback on Tumblr:

4e6daf80-4f90-4bd6-9fdd-895088102899.jpg

Jason-I got your back aunt Kate.
    Kate- I'm not your aunt, I'm your cousin, twice removed or some such.
    Jason- Close enough.