Page 206 of 210 FirstFirst ... 106156196202203204205206207208209210 LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 3136

By Doc Shaner:

as.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

By Amanda Conner:

IMG_20181116_112725.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

First footage!

All-New Member

Can you post where you found them? Be nice to look at their other items or follow them

I'm pretty optimistic for this. Looks not so shabby, as in, I like!

That way she looks into the camera, close up - - its Kate to me.

So I'm just skimming the article you sent Caivu, and while it doesn't give too much away, it does seem that they are going to give her the right treatment, which, in my own words, has always been

A complete and realized character. No matter what happens with the show, Jake, Bette or others being in the cast, or 'situations' (will we know her cousin-hood with Batman, etc)

This is Batwoman, for me at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    So I'm just skimming the article you sent Caivu, and while it doesn't give too much away, it does seem that they are going to give her the right treatment, which, in my own words, has always been

A complete and realized character. No matter what happens with the show, Jake, Bette or others being in the cast, or 'situations' (will we know her cousin-hood with Batman, etc)

This is Batwoman, for me at least.
    Yeah, almost every description of her in the show sounds correct.

That time again:

60bcf82.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    That time again:

Shouldn't Professor Pyg be laid out on a plate with an apple stuffed into his mouth?

Kate appeared in Injustice 2 Annual #2 this week, where she unfortunately did not get to beat up some Nazis.

68fa9e61-1650-4c95-a121-61913ba5795d.jpg

Lois is greedy.

By u/Steel_Gazebo on Reddit, made in Soul Calibur IV:

1d7b905.jpg

By Ben Oliver:

1bda247.jpg

With caveats, this is how I would like the Elseworlds crossover on the CW should end, setting up Kate for her own show:

I'm assuming that Elseworlds is a sort of Flashpoint situation for the CW, so at the end, when things are resolved, we end up back in 'real world' ie; Arrow-verse.

Closing scene: [from behind] Cloaked or hooded women enters a stately mansion. "Kate, you're back." a young blonde woman says. "I'll go start lunch" and she walks down the hall. From a staircase, an older man with red hair stands watching Kate, who now is facing the camera/action. "Are we ready to begin." says the man. Kate: "Yes, I'm ready."

The epilogue-ish set up to her series?

By Skribduex on Reddit:

f4210b4.jpg