Page 207 of 210 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3136
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Hanukkah has begun where I am, so here's a piece by Jeff Moy showing Kate celebrating with Clara Kendall (Tomorrow Woman):

IMG_20181202_162220.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Happy Hanukkah to those who celebrate! I am resuming my Interfaith activities tonight so no doubt will be spoken of too.

By Juan Calle:

IMG_20181204_135257.jpg

New trailer with more shots, including the first look of Kate as a civilian:

By Matheus Ferreira:

Screenshot_20181205-115734.jpg

Casting breakdowns for the series:

http://www.thathashtagshow.com/2018/...son-flamebird/

Astonishing Member

Found the answer

Pity it's gone for now
    Last edited by kilderkin; 12-07-2018 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kilderkin View Post
    Found the answer

Pity it's gone for now
    What was the question?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    What was the question?
    Sorry, did not realise I deleted it,

I asked if her book was cancelled as I hadn't seen it in a while but was behind on my reading so might have missed it

A pity, she's my favourite character I picked up on since rebirth

Having looked at the breakdown on casting, I am going to get out there and say

The character of Charlotte, who is / seems new for TV, and "important" will be revealed to be a another version/the older/previous Batwoman. If so probably a season finale/cliffhanger.

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Having looked at the breakdown on casting, I am going to get out there and say

The character of Charlotte, who is / seems new for TV, and "important" will be revealed to be a another version/the older/previous Batwoman. If so probably a season finale/cliffhanger.
    I don't think Charlotte's an entirely new character. She sounds like Catherine Hamilton-Kane.

True that, though the article implies she is different. Just my thought that maybe they are combining things, since they seem to have a handle on the other potential characters. Thus far Catherine has not had a very strong presence or voice in Batwoman's story. Plus as "Charlotte" she is the possible Bette character's mother, not Kate. Or did I misread that?

Thus I believe she is a sort of amalgam, with the potential to have a secret of her own, as I mentioned.

But, either way, I'm pretty excited if this does seem to be a correct synopsis of Kate's storyline.

It will also be very important that Alice/Alexa be portrayed well, not too over the top but enough to convey her surreal and nonchalant view of crime and terror in general.

Batwoman in action.

Her voice is slightly jarring though, IMHO, sounded off somehow.
    Last edited by Bat-Meal; 12-09-2018 at 04:50 PM.

She's talking with her teeth gritted, sounds like.