Page 44 of 210 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast

Issue #1 is currently #5 on Comixology, which is one place higher than the Rebirth issue charted.

Screenshot_20170319-092557.jpg

That's a good sign so far. I saw some not-so-encouraging projections for the early issues, so we'll see how this snapshot bears out.
    Last edited by Caivu; 03-19-2017 at 08:45 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    aw, now i wish we could get a similar story with Bruce, Cass, Steph, Kate and Clayface at Batburger.
    Maybe they'll still go to the Ballet or Baseball at the end of the arc, with any luck. Although that might only be Bruce, Kate and Cass - but if they included other team members that would be nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Maybe they'll still go to the Ballet or Baseball at the end of the arc, with any luck. Although that might only be Bruce, Kate and Cass - but if they included other team members that would be nice.
    That's the kind of ending I'm expecting/hoping for, even though I want Kate to be more of a cool aunt than a surrogate mom, since that would be a slap in the face to Babs.

Honestly, even if we don't get that, so long as NO ONE LEAVES, I won't complain.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Issue #1 is currently #5 on Comixology, which is one place higher than the Rebirth issue charted.

That's a good sign so far. I saw some not-so-encouraging projections for the early issues, so we'll see how this snapshot bears out.
    Currently it is a #12, which is not that great for a number #1 issue. I'm not sure how the difital sales compare to the physical ones, but most of the comics that above Batwoman on the list sold a little bit above 40K last month.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Currently it is a #12, which is not that great for a number #1 issue. I'm not sure how the difital sales compare to the physical ones, but most of the comics that above Batwoman on the list sold a little bit above 40K last month.
    Not sure what list you're looking at, but I took this screenshot less than a minute ago:

Screenshot_20170320-082917.jpg

As for physical sales, it had about 52,000 last month (and that's adjusting 10% down due to returnability). Functionally it's also issue #2, but that's a quibble.
    Last edited by Caivu; 03-20-2017 at 06:34 AM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Extraordinary Member

Not sure what list you're looking at, but I took this screenshot less than a minute ago:

Screenshot_20170320-082917.jpg
    I was looking here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    I was looking here.
    Taking the average, it's still top 10.

BW_4_cover.jpg

BATWOMAN #4

Written by MARGUERITE BENNETT and JAMES TYNION IV • Art and cover by STEVE EPTING • Variant cover by J.G. JONES

Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.

“The Many Arms Of Death” finale! Batwoman's been following the trail of the deadly weapon Monster Venom, while simultaneously trying to discover what became of her lost lover, Safiyah…but what happens when those two roads meet? And how does it all connect to the death of Batwoman's mother? A terrifying new threat is unleashed on the world when the true nature of the Many Arms Of Death is revealed!

On sale JUNE 21 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+

BANNED

BW_4_cover.jpg

BATWOMAN #4

Written by MARGUERITE BENNETT and JAMES TYNION IV • Art and cover by STEVE EPTING • Variant cover by J.G. JONES

Retailers: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the order form for details. Includes a code for a free digital download of this issue.

“The Many Arms Of Death” finale! Batwoman's been following the trail of the deadly weapon Monster Venom, while simultaneously trying to discover what became of her lost lover, Safiyah…but what happens when those two roads meet? And how does it all connect to the death of Batwoman's mother? A terrifying new threat is unleashed on the world when the true nature of the Many Arms Of Death is revealed!

On sale JUNE 21 • 32 pg, FC, $3.99 US • RATED T+
    Please link me to the June solicits! I can't find them anywhere.

Curious to see how this is going to tie back to Kate's Mom...

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    They should be up on Newsarama right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Curious to see how this is going to tie back to Kate's Mom...
    As long as she's not still alive...

My guess is that the Many Arms of Death were involved in the kidnapping. I had always figured the Religion of Crime had been responsible, but maybe the two are linked somehow.
    Last edited by Caivu; 03-20-2017 at 02:42 PM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unclepulky View Post
    http://www.newsarama.com/33652-dc-co...citations.html
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

e202d048-04b0-4dcd-99ff-b48b18339834.jpg

March 21st is, according to J.H. Williams III, Kate's birthday.

So, happy birthday, Kate!

The June solicits for Tec make me wonder if Kate is going to be phased out of Tec after the end of this current arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    The June solicits for Tec make me wonder if Kate is going to be phased out of Tec after the end of this current arc.
    She's not.

Screenshot_20170321-104502.jpg