Page 54 of 210 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    In any case, I expect that finding Batwing and JPV were there calmed her down some. Initially when she wakes she starts fretting, when she calls for help, then when the others reveal themselves she calms and starts trying to take leadership. No doubt she puts on extra bravado for her teammates, and only freaks-out in private when possible. She only shows her weaknesses to her father and those she's in a close relationship with, like when she cried in Maggie's arms.
    I agree that having allies there helped. However, and I can't explain why, but I don't think she was fronting afterward. At least, not actively.

It's not the best example (for a few reasons), but after her first stabbing she was still relatively collected. She broke out of the Weeping Woman's mind-effery twice with relatively minor damage, even after almost drowning once. So it's complicated what's going on with her mentally in this issue.
    Last edited by Caivu; 04-30-2017 at 08:20 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

52 #52 was released 10 years ago today. Here's the final scene:

52_1.jpg

52_2.jpg

52_3.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post

52_1.jpg

52_2.jpg

52_3.jpg
    I really wish we could have gotten a Question ongoing after 52 instead of just back-ups in 'Tec.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

52_1.jpg

52_2.jpg

52_3.jpg
    ARE YOU READY? Sniff sniff.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

A C2E2 commission by Ken Lashley:

IMG_20170503_193827.jpg

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

A C2E2 commission by Ken Lashley:

IMG_20170503_193827.jpg
    That is cool!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

A FCBD sketch from today, by Eugene Commodore:

Screenshot_20170506-130650.jpg

A FCBD sketch from today, by Eugene Commodore:

Screenshot_20170506-130650.jpg
    Oh man, that is so cool. You guys are so fortunate to live close to shops who do this sort of thing. No one comes to the midwest. Amazing sketch! Congrats Caivu!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    Oh man, that is so cool. You guys are so fortunate to live close to shops who do this sort of thing. No one comes to the midwest. Amazing sketch! Congrats Caivu!
    Heh. You're the second person today who thought this was mine. It's not, sadly. I wish it were, but I have to settle for collecting .jpegs from elsewhere (and posting them here).

Heh. You're the second person today who thought this was mine. It's not, sadly. I wish it were, but I have to settle for collecting .jpegs from elsewhere (and posting them here).
    LOL. Well, whoever got it has a really cool piece.

Another sketch cover from today, this one by Chris Visions:

Screenshot_20170506-212613.jpg

They've all looked so good!

I also came across this custom Funko Pop by someone going by @juztadude:

Screenshot_20170506-212808.jpg

I'm actually making my own custom Batwoman Pop, so this is very helpful in terms of inspiration.
    Last edited by Caivu; 06-12-2017 at 11:28 AM.

Batwoman had a 46-point drop in sales rankings from March to April.

Screenshot_20170507-131006.jpg

Still need the actual numbers, but that's not a good sign.

Extraordinary Member

Still need the actual numbers, but that's not a good sign.
    Based on the numbers fron the previous month they should be somewhere arroung 35K, issue #3 will probaly end up somewhere in the 20s.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    Based on the numbers fron the previous month they should be somewhere arroung 35K, issue #3 will probaly end up somewhere in the 20s.
    That doesn't somehow make it a good sign.

I'm holding out that maybe things were a bit skewed for April due to both The Button and Secret Empire probably having higher than average sales. Even then, this is still a massive drop and far less stable than her previous series.

Why would there be such a steep drop though? Title attrition or something?