Page 56 of 210 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Looks like Kate will play a significant role in Nightwing: The New Order:

Attachment 49167

Unlikely as it is, it'd be awesome if this universe is where Colony!Kate is from. It does take place 10-20 years in the future.
    There was no mention of it on Screen Rant (the source that revealed this book) or Higgins Twitter. Is there a source for this other than Bleeding Cool? those guys often put their own speculation in to news.

Quote Originally Posted by darkseidpwns View Post
    There was no mention of it on Screen Rant (the source that revealed this book) or Higgins Twitter. Is there a source for this other than Bleeding Cool? those guys often put their own speculation in to news.
    Not yet, there isn't.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

This was a great visual pun from today:

Screenshot_20170510-212357.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    Your comment reminds me of an older Teen/titans story that has Bette "involved" with Tim and also taking on the mantel of Batwoman. I believe this comes from earlier than the Kate/NewBatWoman debut in 52 series. I've only seen some pages/panels from that story, never the whole story.
    Your thinking of "Titans Tomorrow" I think (or it might have been its sequel, "Titans of Tomorrow...Today!") by Geoff Johns.. I have to say that was one of my favourite arcs by Johns (and one of the best TEEN TITANS stories in the last 20 years IMHO)

Cheers.

James.

Kate's mention of all her scars in 'Tec #956 got me to wondering how many she actually has, so I decided to chart them out. Unless I'm missing some, it's this many:

Kate_Scars.jpg

Meh, whenever in her underwear she's usually depicted scar-less, they won't last. Once or twice tattoos have gone missing as well. :P
    ...And she has magic fast-growing hair!

Commission by Stephanie Hans:

Screenshot_20170512-224324.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Meh, whenever in her underwear she's usually depicted scar-less, they won't last. Once or twice tattoos have gone missing as well. :P
    ...And she has magic fast-growing hair!
    Kate is a metahuman confirmed! Super healing and hair growth.
    "You can't be everywhere, you can't do it all"
    "I'm not Batman, I have friends."
    "But listen, call yourself Bat-Chick, Knightbat, or Black Robin- the point is, don't forget- you have a family."
    "You don't need me. This is a job for.........Alfred!" -Tim Drake

"Dear Diary, I know what my next science project is going to be called: "My love/hate relationship with Gravity........And it was only then that young Stephanie truly realized gravity would forever be her enemy. "-Stephanie Brown

Found the best Batwoman minifig I've ever seen, by someone going by starknguyenphuoc on Instagram:

Screenshot_20170514-103933.jpg

A Timm-esque WIP by Akif Noor:

Screenshot_20170515-135906.jpg

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Nice!

10 chars
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Gorgeous progress art by Stephanie Hans from issue #5:

Screenshot_20170517-090338.jpg

More art!

By Ludovic Leondi:

Screenshot_20170517-161624.jpg

By Chris Samnee:

Jtu3jLQN_1605171244371gpadd.jpg

And more!

By Garrie Gastonny:

Screenshot_20170518-112556.jpg