Page 58 of 210 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
    Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Let's not forget the cover:

Attachment 49741
    Wow, I love that cover!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Well, it's the future. You win! Still hope there's no time travel involved and that this is more like the Batman 666 flash-forwards where we slowly learn about what's happening in the present through the lens of a future where it's all already happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    Well, it's the future. You win! Still hope there's no time travel involved and that this is more like the Batman 666 flash-forwards where we slowly learn about what's happening in the present through the lens of a future where it's all already happened.
    I wouldn't mind time travel, but i have a feeling it's going to work like you describe. Hopefully, anyway. That is, bits of the Colony!Kate story will be doled out in 1-or-2-issue stories between the main arcs until the present storyline catches up, possibly with Present!Kate having to face off with Colony!Kate and take her down.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Jock got some comp copies of the new collected edition to be released next month:

IMG_20170522_121309.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Jock got some comp copies of the new collected edition to be released next month:

IMG_20170522_121309.jpg
    Finally, we get Cutter!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Batwoman #4 variant cover by Michael Cho:

IMG_-gcv30q.jpg

Batwoman #4 variant cover by Michael Cho:

IMG_-gcv30q.jpg
    I just can't get over how awesome these covers are
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by The Whovian View Post
    I just can't get over how awesome these covers are
    Right? I'd be double-buying print issues anyway, but it doesn't hurt when all the covers are actually fantastic.

[double-post]
    Last edited by Caivu; 05-23-2017 at 05:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Finally, we get Cutter!
    I've had Cutter in a clear plastic binder on my shelf next to the original Elegy hardcover, but it'll be much nicer to have an actual collected edition of the entirety of the og Tec run. Good times.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Man-Thing View Post
    I've had Cutter in a clear plastic binder on my shelf next to the original Elegy hardcover, but it'll be much nicer to have an actual collected edition of the entirety of the og Tec run. Good times.
    Nice work!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Here's a great follow-up to ProgmanX's rundown of issue #3:

Three Issues Of Batwoman, And I’m Already An Idiot

Heh, Steph seems to have picked up some stuff from her teacher:

48395888-b103-43dc-bf49-8efd9d6563ab.jpg
    835e79e9-7480-4230-b29d-2d62f308f6ab.jpg

Heh, Steph seems to have picked up some stuff from her teacher:

48395888-b103-43dc-bf49-8efd9d6563ab.jpg
    835e79e9-7480-4230-b29d-2d62f308f6ab.jpg
    Yep. Some of Batman's technique will rub off on you if you're around him long enough.

New panel from issue #4:

Screenshot_20170525-145456.jpg