Page 98 of 210 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148198 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 3136

This was a small moment, and in context it was kinda rushed, but I appreciated the Bensons including this:

IMG_16w0zb.jpg

Before Rebirth, Kate had worked alongside Barbara in some capacity more than almost any other character, so it's fitting that Babs was the one to convince her. A pretty good (if subtle) nod.

Now all I want is a reference to World's Finest, now that Wonder Woman's here.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

By Alvaro Martinez:

Screenshot_20171012-020635.jpg

By Alessio Monaco:

Screenshot_20171005-124542.jpg

By Marcio Takara:

IMG_20171007_100808.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Another card, and this one's mostly correct!

IMG_20171011_150457.jpg

IMG_20171011_150501.jpg

By Cian Tormey:

IMG_20171015_221441.jpg

I'm hearing from the January solicits that K. Perkins might be on for an issue. I hope it's not a permanent change, since I both like Bennett's story and Perkins's Kate is... not good, based on the last Holiday Special. And it's not like Perkins is the writer to boost the series, if for some ridiculous reason DC is deciding to change the writer now.

batwoman11.jpg

BATWOMAN #11

Written by K. Perkins, art by Scott Godlewski, cover by Bill Sienkiewicz, variant cover by Michael Cho.

"Pygsty." It's the New Year, and Professor Pyg needs new Dollotrons for his latest artistic endeavor. As Batwoman tries to put her personal demons to bed, she must stop the madman from carving out his sick intentions.

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Jan. 17.

Also, this:

DETECTIVE COMICS #973

Written by James Tynion IV, art by Joe Bennett, cover by Guillem March, variant cover by Rafael Albuquerque.

"Fall Of The Batmen" finale! With the team in disarray and facing their most powerful adversary yet, Batwoman must make a critical battlefield choice -- one with the power to shatter everything Batman has built! You'll be talking about this issue for years to come!

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Jan. 24.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I'm hearing from the January solicits that K. Perkins might be on for an issue. I hope it's not a permanent change, since I both like Bennett's story and Perkins's Kate is... not good, based on the last Holiday Special. And it's not like Perkins is the writer to boost the series, if for some ridiculous reason DC is deciding to change the writer now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Also, this:

DETECTIVE COMICS #973

Written by James Tynion IV, art by Joe Bennett, cover by Guillem March, variant cover by Rafael Albuquerque.

"Fall Of The Batmen" finale! With the team in disarray and facing their most powerful adversary yet, Batwoman must make a critical battlefield choice -- one with the power to shatter everything Batman has built! You'll be talking about this issue for years to come!

32 pages, $3.99, in stores on Jan. 24.
    Interesting. I'm NOT a fan of Marvel-style "Nothing Will Be The Same Again." I'm reading Tec because I love the characters and really like Tynion's writing. This solicit actually makes me want to read it less (not that I'll drop the series - haha - wild horses couldn't make me drop it at this point).

Perkins...that's a very strange choice, in terms of having a fill in writer. Doesn't seem like a really necessary choice, unless Bennett's overwhelmed and they already had an inventory issue by Perkins in the can.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Interesting. I'm NOT a fan of Marvel-style "Nothing Will Be The Same Again." I'm reading Tec because I love the characters and really like Tynion's writing. This solicit actually makes me want to read it less (not that I'll drop the series - haha - wild horses couldn't make me drop it at this point).
    The thing of it is, Kate's the kind of character who can have these sort of huge things happen with her at the epicenter or thereabouts, provided it's all handled well. And I think it has been and will be, based on what I expect Kate's going to do in a few issues.

By the way, here's the #973 cover:

WHOA.jpg

Perkins...that's a very strange choice, in terms of having a fill in writer. Doesn't seem like a really necessary choice, unless Bennett's overwhelmed and they already had an inventory issue by Perkins in the can.
    I don't think it's that sort of situation, since this issue is supposedly happening on New Year's, just like issue #10 will. I know Bennett's on a bunch of books and she loves Kate, so I'm guessing this is a temporary thing due to her workload. I'll ask her about it.

Spot the difference: desert travel edition.

BM_33_1.jpg

IMG_-1v9a9u.jpg

I guess I have to ask if Bette Kane - in any of her incarnations has such a card?

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I guess I have to ask if Bette Kane - in any of her incarnations has such a card?
    I know of at least two.

In other news, K. Perkins confirmed that her Batwoman issue is just a one-shot.

I thought you might post them. I can't (firewall) but I can put one in my avatar and have done so. Long live Batwoman, no matter who is under the mask!

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    I thought you might post them. I can't (firewall) but I can put one in my avatar and have done so. Long live Batwoman, no matter who is under the mask!
    I'll post them in Bette's thread later.