14 45.16%
  • Team G

5 16.13%
  • Excalibur

16 51.61%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Team A Vs X-Men Gold

Team B Vs X-Men Blue (tough fight but Blue likely takes a majority)

Team C Vs. Generation X

Team D Vs. X-Force

Team E Vs X-Factor (Probably a tough fight w/ X-Factor taking the win)

Team F Vs New Mutants

Team G Vs Excalibur
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

Team f had the most votes to win.
    I have to change dome line ups a little bit.
    I have to do a modern team vs
    I need a all girl team for storms team
    Uncanny, x-factor, x-force, amazing, extinction team, all stars
    Or have them face old x-men villains
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    i always wanted to see the Young X-Men graduate to become X-Men by facing the X-Men and beating them. which would be awesome to see, but there are so many kids now, so i made groups of 5. i have the kids face off against other x-men teams in a danger room match. i would like to know who would win.

Team A Vs X-Men Gold
    1. Broo / Bishop
    2. Genesis / Archangel
    3. Kid Gladiator / Colossus
    4. Oya / Storm
    5. Quentin Quire / Jean Grey

Team B Vs X-Men Blue
    1. Hellion / Pyslocke
    2. Dust / Gambit
    3. Mercury / Cyclops
    4. Anole / Wolverine
    5. Rockslide / Rogue

Team C Vs. Generation X
    1. Sprite / Husk
    2. Glob / Skin
    3. Nature Girl / Jubilee
    4. Shark-girl / M
    5. Rico / Chamber

Team D Vs. X-Force
    1. Armor / Warpath
    2. Indra / Shatterstar
    3. Trance / Boom Boom
    4. Blindfold / Dominio
    5.Bling / Siryn

Team E Vs X-Factor
    1. Transonic / Polaris
    2. Primal / Strong Guy
    3. Velocidad / Havok
    4. Graymalkin / Wolfbane
    5. Cipher / Shard

Team F Vs New Mutants
    1. Loa / Magma
    2. Match / Sunspot
    3. Pixie / Magik
    4. Elixir / Dani Moonstar
    5. Surge / Cannonball

Team G Vs Excalibur
    1. Tempus / Captain Britain
    2. Goldballs / ShadowCat
    3. Hijack / Douglock
    4. Morph / Meggan
    5. Triage / Nightcrawler
    Why isn't Rachel, aka Phoenix, listed under Excalibur? Please fix that ASAP as she's a FOUNDING member. You have every founding member there BUT Rachel whose randomly replaced by Douglock.

It should be as such.

Nightcrawler (Wouldn't even have made it off the drawing board without him)
    Shadowcat
    Captain Britain
    Meggan
    Rachel Grey-Summers aka Phoenix
    Last edited by Sardorim; 02-15-2015 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Why isn't Rachel, aka Phoenix, listed under Excalibur? Please fix that ASAP as she's a FOUNDING member. You have every founding member there BUT Rachel whose randomly replaced by Douglock.

It should be as such.

Nightcrawler (Wouldn't even have made it off the drawing board without him)
    Shadowcat
    Captain Britain
    Meggan
    Rachel Grey-Summers aka Phoenix
    I would say it has more to do with Hijack being a technopath and Douglock being what he is. OP was going for the best power matchup - giving the X-kids a fighting chance. Who's going to take on Rachel? GenX is missing Ev - so no disrespect intended.

You really need to stop seeing everything as a slight on Rachel's character - I've noticed you're a tad bit sensitive. ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    I would say it has more to do with Hijack being a technopath and Douglock being what he is. OP was going for the best power matchup - giving the X-kids a fighting chance. Who's going to take on Rachel? GenX is missing Ev - so no disrespect intended.

You really need to stop seeing everything as a slight on Rachel's character - I've noticed you're a tad bit sensitive. ;o)
    Yet he has 4/5 Founding Members, only Rachel is MIA. You don't find that a bit "odd" that the rest of the Founders are there "but" Rachel?

Eva has time powers, Rachel is a clear counter to her. Besides, just because Rachel is powerful with Phoenix doesn't mean that she should be the only Founding Member excluded. Plenty of other Excalibur characters yet... 4 Founding Members out of 5.

Heck, how does Eva and Captain Britain even match up? They have nothing in common. The only one that makes any sense, in being "even" power-wise, is Morph vs Meggan. No one else fits against their opponents.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 02-15-2015 at 11:24 PM.

Yet he has 4/5 Founding Members, only Rachel is MIA. You don't find that a bit "odd" that the rest of the Founders are there "but" Rachel?
    She's not there, because none of the X-kids could reasonable beat her in a fight. She's a freakin' Phoenix. Most of the X-Men would have a problem against her - a X-kid would be like sending a lamb to the slaughter. You want her to be there why? Just so that she could walk over some poor kid in like two seconds?

I'm sure he thought about her, just couldn't find a matchup that would work (not to speak for the OP of course).

Quote Originally Posted by Beezzi View Post
    She's not there, because none of the X-kids could reasonable beat her in a fight. She's a freakin' Phoenix. Most of the X-Men would have a problem against her - a X-kid would be like sending a lamb to the slaughter.

I'm sure he thought about her, just couldn't find a matchup that would work (not to speak for the OP of course).
    Eva could beat the Excalibur team, without Rachel there, with a lucky Time Bubble all on her own as they have no one that can counter that.

Still no excuse for why it has 4 out of 5 Founding Members. There's plenty of choices yet that's what happens? All the Founders but Rachel?

Eva could beat the Excalibur team, without Rachel there, with a lucky Time Bubble all on her own as they have no one that can counter that.

Still no excuse for why it has 4 out of 5 Founding Members. There's plenty of choices yet that's what happens? All the Founders but Rachel?
    Eva against all of Excalibur? They kick her butt in a few minutes - she's a powerhouse mutant wise, but I don't find her very strategic minded. She'd have to out think and plan Nightcrawler, Kitty and Captain Britain. Mutants powers aren't everything in a fight. Which is why Cyke or Logan might not be that high on the mutant power list, but is still incredibly dangerous in a fight. They don't need to out punch the opponent - just out think them.

But to each their own - I'm sure other poster will weigh in too. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts on the matter. Might make for an interesting discussion.
    Last edited by Beezzi; 02-15-2015 at 11:55 PM.

BANNED

The only teams that stands a chance are B and D, with B being the only team I see winning consistently.

Reason? Hellion is strong enough to take out most of these guys on his own, if written the way he was PRE-SCHISM. Only Psylocke can put down Dust, Rockslide, and/or Mercury, and Dust could take her out as well if motivated. If this was in the outside, then Team B wins handily as Hellion can literally TK everyone across the city if he wanted; similar to what he did to Kimura. In fact, that's exactly how Wolverine would get eliminated from the battle lol.

I vote Team B because Hellion already overpowers this group of X-Men, and then you have Dust who can literally eviscerate or suffocate the opposition.

it had nothing to do with founding members, i try to keep it fair. Phoenix would beat everyone with out breaking a sweat. Douglock seemed more of a fair fight. i love Rachel but it was just unfair for the kids. but i will have rachel in my next tread

Incredible Member Jiminy_Cricket's Avatar

My favorite X-Men Team of all time is the X-Men Blue Team so was very tempted to vote for them.

However, looking at just the sheer force within the team the I would have to say X-Men Gold Team.

Storm, Jean Grey, Iceman and Bishop were on Apocalypse's list of the 12 most powerful mutants and their backup, Archangel and Colossus aren't exactly small fry either.
    Last edited by Jiminy_Cricket; 02-16-2015 at 10:23 AM.
    L'Enfer !

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

it had nothing to do with founding members, i try to keep it fair. Phoenix would beat everyone with out breaking a sweat. Douglock seemed more of a fair fight. i love Rachel but it was just unfair for the kids. but i will have rachel in my next tread
    That's a good point.

If you're going to have another round after this one, please post the thread in this topic so that people who are subscribed to it know when you have a new thread? ;D
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007

Quote Originally Posted by Starleafgirl View Post
    That's a good point.

If you're going to have another round after this one, please post the thread in this topic so that people who are subscribed to it know when you have a new thread? ;D
    i start two more threads,
    Battle Royal Hand 2 hand combat
    Battle Royal All Star team battles
    i was going to wait a week before i do a round 2 for the kids, i just want to see if the kids get more votes before i move on.

Secretly in the Shadows Starleafgirl's Avatar

i start two more threads,
    Battle Royal Hand 2 hand combat
    Battle Royal All Star team battles
    i was going to wait a week before i do a round 2 for the kids, i just want to see if the kids get more votes before i move on.
    Hah, okay.
    Prεtty Pεnny
    I have no speech. No name. I live in the action of death. The blood-cry, the penetrating wound. I am destruction.... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7.../penance-1.jpg
    <----------------------------------->

Keep the snark to a minimum. ~ The CBR Community Behavior Rules

"What? I can't promise that!" ~ Starleafgirl

Original Join Date: 10-31-2007