Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by devil leonx View Post
    i really do not see how it can be debated, the movie says all the tests were attempts to kill him and those attemps failed..http://community.comicbookresources....p=961285...now unless all those shots miss which is quite impossible..than there is the one he took at point blank at the beginning of the film..and he was A okay...
    It's a debate because we don't know the effect. We see that he was hit by the nuke and hear that he disappeared for a while. Knowing that there's latent radiation after the hit and that he is powered by the radiation, we have no idea if he tanked it, got KOed, got majorly messed up and healing factored it away, turned into an egg and got reborn after two tiny people sang or what. So it's an unknown feat.

Except for the comic tie ins that kind of .. explain it. *shrug*
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Except for the comic tie ins that kind of .. explain it. *shrug*
    Which I stated and will state again.

In the canon Prequel 14 comic book it is revealed Godzilla is NOT a mutated dinosaur by radiation. Rather the LAST of his species from a time before the freakken Dinosaurs (That are just that big, eat rads and breath atomic fire, Earth was more raidoactive then.)

Then comet strikes the Earth, Godzilla and others dig deep in Earth, feeding off radiaotion despoits in planet for millions of years.

In WW2 the Hiroshima bomb was enough to jump start them to wake up. Godzilla and random bug monster go to Japan to fed off rads and active.

Godzilla and monster fight. They BOTH feed of rads. Americans nuke them at end. Random regen monster dies. (Who's power is pieces remaining grow to new ones.)

Any way they both got nuked at same time. Regen monster DIES, as all pieces destroyed in blast.

Godzilla? Shrugged that **** off like nothing happened, not even burn scars, and just "roars" like 'I'm Godzilla bitch, that don't work."

And the bomb went off in his FACE. Why the Hydrogen bomb tests took place. Tried making bigger bombs to kill Godzilla. And it never worked.

Edit: And comic book IS CANON as it tells Godzilla's origin, Monarch'sorigin, and written by same guy who did the movie script. And the director stated it is part of the canon.
    Last edited by The Chou Lives; 03-10-2015 at 06:52 PM.

So, in case it's not clear, he tanked the burst, and absorbed the rads. Then he went to sleep.

Thanks for restating it Chou
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Your welcome but yeah just stating what happened, again.

Also: Godzilla sleeps *deep* below the ocean so only a sub would find him. And in canon a nuclear submarine prototype, got snacked on by Godzilla.

That was a clue in starting credits of movie.

Quote Originally Posted by The Chou Lives View Post
    Which I stated and will state again.

In the canon Prequel 14 comic book it is revealed Godzilla is NOT a mutated dinosaur by radiation. Rather the LAST of his species from a time before the freakken Dinosaurs (That are just that big, eat rads and breath atomic fire, Earth was more raidoactive then.)

Then comet strikes the Earth, Godzilla and others dig deep in Earth, feeding off radiaotion despoits in planet for millions of years.

In WW2 the Hiroshima bomb was enough to jump start them to wake up. Godzilla and random bug monster go to Japan to fed off rads and active.

Godzilla and monster fight. They BOTH feed of rads. Americans nuke them at end. Random regen monster dies. (Who's power is pieces remaining grow to new ones.)

Any way they both got nuked at same time. Regen monster DIES, as all pieces destroyed in blast.

Godzilla? Shrugged that **** off like nothing happened, not even burn scars, and just "roars" like 'I'm Godzilla bitch, that don't work."

And the bomb went off in his FACE. Why the Hydrogen bomb tests took place. Tried making bigger bombs to kill Godzilla. And it never worked.

Edit: And comic book IS CANON as it tells Godzilla's origin, Monarch'sorigin, and written by same guy who did the movie script. And the director stated it is part of the canon.
    I am sorry i was laughing at this post the entire time I read it! Its good do not get me wrong but its just funny.