Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    id put zilla jr over the mutos tho sure they are big but zilla has speed durability over them and if they can give him a fight so can he.
    Even the male MUTO has a size and weight edge over Jr., and is admittedly not any less mobile. By claiming that Jr. has a shot against 2014 Godzilla himself, I think you're overstating Jr. just a tad.

Quote Originally Posted by Twickster View Post
    Even the male MUTO has a size and weight edge over Jr., and is admittedly not any less mobile. By claiming that Jr. has a shot against 2014 Godzilla himself, I think you're overstating Jr. just a tad.
    size and weight edge dos not = a win tho zilla has shown way better durability and other feats over the mutos right? and beside the debated nuke resistance feat and size and weight what does godzilla have over zilla jr?

Extraordinary Member

Zilla might stand a shot if this was Cyber-Zilla. Or if it was a full grown swarm of them, that might give them a show via exhaustion if nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post

So what exactly made you think this was a remotely fair fight?
    Oh great post!! I had never seen this before.

size and weight edge dos not = a win tho
    Beyond a certain point, it certainly does. A single cayote can never take down a hippopotamus, no matter how much it tries.

zilla has shown way better durability and other feats over the mutos right? and beside the debated nuke resistance feat and size and weight what does godzilla have over zilla jr?
    Oh, much higher strength and durability perhaps? This is the Godzilla that outright *ignored* the very same ordinance that killed Zilla.

And no, Zilla does not have better durability feats than the MUTOs. Again, they ignored the same things that *killed* Zilla. They are both quite comfortably above him.

Jr. might be a different story, but him beating 2014 Godzilla is still highly improbable.

Beyond a certain point, it certainly does. A single cayote can never take down a hippopotamus, no matter how much it tries.

Oh, much higher strength and durability perhaps? This is the Godzilla that outright *ignored* the very same ordinance that killed Zilla.

And no, Zilla does not have better durability feats than the MUTOs. Again, they ignored the same things *that killed* Zilla. They are both quite comfortably above him.

Jr. might be a different story, but him beating 2014 Godzilla is still highly improbable.
    im talking about zilla jr not zilla from the 1998 movie.

I think his shot is greater mobility + a ranged weapon that he fires faster and with more variance, which the MUTOs did not have. It would at least be an interesting fight, although I'd have to comb for feats to see how much of one.

size and weight edge dos not = a win tho zilla has shown way better durability and other feats over the mutos right? and beside the debated nuke resistance feat and size and weight what does godzilla have over zilla jr?
    1: It is canon that all Hydrogen nuke tests in the time of movieversewere attemptsto kill that Godzilla. It DID NOT WORK.

2: In prequel comic that is canon(Written by same guy who wrote movie script) Godzilla took a regular "Atomic"bomb to the face, it did NOTHING to him.

No more debate,nukes in general just do not harm that Godzilla.

The nuke feat would be debated, at this point, for the same reason Superman tanking a yellow supernova would. If something that's hurting you is also something that energizes you, it's hard to put specifics on that type of feat since we don't know how much is help and how much is hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by abmccray View Post
    The nuke feat would be debated, at this point, for the same reason Superman tanking a yellow supernova would. If something that's hurting you is also something that energizes you, it's hard to put specifics on that type of feat since we don't know how much is help and how much is hurt.
    i really do not see how it can be debated, the movie says all the tests were attempts to kill him and those attemps failed.....now unless all those shots miss which is quite impossible..than there is the one he took at point blank at the beginning of the film..and he was A okay...

It sia debate because nuclear energy powers Godzilla.

BUT I will say this: In the comic, the monster Godzilla fought was powered by nukes too, and itdied in the atomic blast due to heat.

Just saying.

It got pointed out in one of the previous threads but the vast vast majority of a nuke's output isn't straight up radiation, most of it, by most like 85% or so, is blast and heat energy.

It got pointed out in one of the previous threads but the vast vast majority of a nuke's output isn't straight up radiation, most of it, by most like 85% or so, is blast and heat energy.
    Yes I do remember that.

Andthat was the case in the comic/prequel in that bug monster fried to death and Godzilla wasokay. (It ate Rads too, it showed in 14 universe that Godzila with that monster got awakened by Hiroshima, that atomic bomb woke them up and they began to move around and soaked the rads there.)

even so, I highly doubt Jr could survive that. And Godzilla more or less takes the exact barrage of attacks on the Bridge that jr got killed with .

Well, he takes more punishment than the missiles from the jets that dropped Zilla, while he's near the San Francisco Bridge. He's largely just annoyed that they've bothered to shoot him.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan