CnlSandersdeKFC

Default Blade MCU Reboot Pitch

Okay, so first off I'm going to say that anybody who wants a strict interpretation of the source should look elsewhere. Let's begin, instead of being born in 1928, he's born in 1855. He's the son of slave, and Deacon Frost is the slave owner! Eventually Deacon Frost of course discovers that Blade is indeed a half-vampire, and starts raising him as one, but he's a huge ******* about it, and he's always rubbing the fact that he killed his mother in Blade's face. So eventually Jamal Afari shows up, and trys to fight Deacon Frost, but Frost proves too powerful, and Blade has to step in to handle the son of a bitch with his Day-Walker ****. Anyway flash forward to 1878, Japan, the Bakumatsu period. This is where the majority of the film is going to take place. Baron Blood can be like a foreign adviser to the Meiji reformist, and he can be working with the Yiki Onna. I haven't fleshed out that part very much yet. This is just a fun idea I had. Thoughts? Expansions?

Update: and then the sequels will both be modern day. The second movie will feature Draconis as the primary villain, while introducing Morbius. The Third one will be Blade & Morbius vs Dracula.
    Last edited by CnlSandersdeKFC; 02-13-2015 at 08:30 PM.