Page 180 of 248 FirstFirst ... 80130170176177178179180181182183184190230 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 3709

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    How about someone who didn't teach her Knee Bounce Rhymes when she was an adolescent?
    To be fair, thats not this Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Also, I don't know why Racheal fans would dislike this. Who else is Racheal going to be with or would you prefer to be perpetually single like Magik.
    Why aren't more people putting Rachel and Magik together? They have the same Kitty fixation, are ridiculously overpowered, and have extra, extra weird life stories.

I am always wondering why Rachel and Magik never interact. Maybe Kitty is just jealous that if they get to know each other they will lose interest in her!

BANNED

To be fair, thats not this Kurt.
    Explains why so many people in these parts want Emma Frost to bed teen Scott -- Spin it anyway you want... It's still creepy! Funny how some posters pick and choose which alternate characters are 616.x compatible and which are not solely based on their personal wants and desires.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-21-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I am always wondering why Rachel and Magik never interact. Maybe Kitty is just jealous that if they get to know each other they will lose interest in her!
    I think the most on-panel interaction they have had is back when Rachel first joined the X-Men in the 80's. Since then it's never really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    Would you love completion? Recently I've seen more of Kitty with Magik as friends than with Rachael. You think Rachael likes Magik? lol More like Racheal is bitter that shes not Kitty's BFF anymore. Its pretty clear. :P

Amazing Member

Both Rachel and Illyana are favourite characters of mine. I've always wondered why so many people seem to like the idea of the two of them at each others' throats over Kitty, or else seem to like the idea of one of them (usually Rachel) being cast aside in favour of the other.

Personally I'd like to see to see Illyana and Rachel team up to give Kitty a hard time (over her fashion sense, her attraction to all things Peter, her tendency to give speeches, anything) as only good friends can!

Quote Originally Posted by NotABadger View Post
    Both Rachel and Illyana are favourite characters of mine. I've always wondered why so many people seem to like the idea of the two of them at each others' throats over Kitty, or else seem to like the idea of one of them (usually Rachel) being cast aside in favour of the other.

Personally I'd like to see to see Illyana and Rachel team up to give Kitty a hard time (over her fashion sense, her attraction to all things Peter, her tendency to give speeches, anything) as only good friends can!
    People like to ship xmen characters. Its an age old pastime.

BANNED

RaYana makes too much sense so of course it'll never happen.

Would you love completion? Recently I've seen more of Kitty with Magik as friends than with Rachael. You think Rachael likes Magik? lol More like Racheal is bitter that shes not Kitty's BFF anymore. Its pretty clear. :P
    Sorry, it's not Bendis era nonsense anymore. Currently Kitty wanted Rachel on her family feels squad and dumped Belasco's Rib after she got what she wanted from her (taxi to Central Park).

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    RaYana makes too much sense so of course it'll never happen.

Sorry, it's not Bendis era nonsense anymore. Currently Kitty wanted Rachel on her family feels squad and dumped Belasco's Rib after she got what she wanted from her (taxi to Central Park).
    Damn, thats cold. lol

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Why aren't more people putting Rachel and Magik together? They have the same Kitty fixation, are ridiculously overpowered, and have extra, extra weird life stories.
    Because it's Kitty or nothing if it's a woman.

-

Anyway, seems Rachel is unstable dye to unlocking her full potential. Hope she gets better soon.

BANNED

Vote for Rachel here! Which may sound hypocritical because I voted for Betsy but she's one of the few X-Women I like more.

http://community.comicbookresources....-You-Like-More

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

The upcoming artwork with Rachel back in her hound costume looks good. I'm wondering if there will be any moments with here and Jean or Scott where they acknowledge their relation to each other? Also with Bunn co-writing I expect some awesome Rachel moments and less TAS fainting.

BANNED

It seems like people are unaware that women can be close friends without them being lesbians, or even if one of the women is a lesbian, it doesn't mean every woman she talks to is a sexual partner.

Neither Kitty nor Rachel are lesbians.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    It seems like people are unaware that women can be close friends without them being lesbians, or even if one of the women is a lesbian, it doesn't mean every woman she talks to is a sexual partner.

Neither Kitty nor Rachel are lesbians.
    Tell that to the Supergirl Fandom.