Page 196 of 248 FirstFirst ... 96146186192193194195196197198199200206246 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 3709
    Nothing Too Serious

Hey, I had a thought the other day that left me curious: which Meyers Briggs personality type do y'all think Rachel most likely falls under?
    Ever-ready to elaborate upon absurd hypotheticals.

She's an Extrovert, and she's Intuitive, and she's Emotional, and very Judgmental. She's ENFJ, just really impatient and self-destructive.

I'm glad Rachel will be in the Jean Grey series again, but I'm still disappointed non-X characters got entire issues of interaction with Jean (that no one wanted) when there's been soooo little interaction between Jean and Rachel historically and Jeen and Rachel specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post
    I'm glad Rachel will be in the Jean Grey series again, but I'm still disappointed non-X characters got entire issues of interaction with Jean (that no one wanted) when there's been soooo little interaction between Jean and Rachel historically and Jeen and Rachel specifically.
    I’m hugely disappointed too.
    I’m so glad Rachel has been a part of Ressurexion but I’m really worried about her next year. She’s on no covers for the Phoenix series and her and Adult Jean have never been X-Men at the same time.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Well if all the other peeps from the series appeared but she didn't in this issue I think a lot of people would be wondering what is going on. That said, I don't think many of us envisioned what this book would turn out to be. I know readers are glad that Jean has gotten more interaction with non X folk, but it felt like she was the guest star in her own book at times. And yes this little have been prime opportunity for Jeen and Rachel time, but that is not what editors or the writer wanted to write. So it is what it is. Isn't it sad that the Rachel Scott interaction in the Blue preview has been better than anything they have done with Jeen and Rachel in the 5 years the have cohabitated in the xbooks together? Maybe the reunion will happen in the Resurrection series or after. But the fact that every other member of the gold team has appeared on a cover, but Jeen and Rachel are missing seems odd. Got me worried that all PF hosts are going to disappear other than Jean.

Rachel really shined in X-men Blue #13 today. Her interactions with O5 Cyclops were just too cute. Really hope they get more moments like that throughout this arc. It's been a lot of fun this far, as most things involving Mojo tend to be. I highly recommend it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Good Rachel and Scott moment. Most we've gotten since he came to this timeline

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Glad the bdsm suit isn't permanent, especially since she just git her new one, though that Annual shows her in another new suit. I don't think that will replace Prestige as Marvel really seems to want to push it. Especially with Jean returning.

I fall in love just now!
    tumblr_oxnz10KVBQ1t6mzpoo1_540.jpg
    X-Men Gold Annual #1 (Marc Guggenheim & Leah Williams, with art by Alitha E. Martinez and cover by Alan Davis,

Imho this costume is waaaaay better than the one she's using right now
    Friendly reminder that Nathan Summers and Rachel Grey Summers care about each other

Kitty: "We need to buy ourselves a little time to figure this out. We need alibis."
    Rachel: "Leading a rebellion in outer space? Being held prisoner by the hand in Madripoor? Judging a Wolverine cosplay contest in Japan?"

It's on its way to a successful design, but I'm still far from giving it a thumbs up.

Davis is a hell of a designer. They should just let him go nuts.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    It's on its way to a successful design, but I'm still far from giving it a thumbs up.

Davis is a hell of a designer. They should just let him go nuts.
    I agree it's several steps up, but not quite what I was hoping for. it reads more Silk than Rachel to me. But again, so much better than what we have. I wonder who the designer of the costume is. This doesn't feel like Davis to me.

Fantastic Member

looks lousy IMHO

Amazing Member

I much prefer the costume on the annual cover to what she's wearing now.