Page 248 of 248 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248
Results 3,706 to 3,709 of 3709
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Oh for Goddess' sake! The sense of personal entitlement from those twitter users...it reeks. I don't give him wrong for responding the way he did. I understand it's difficult to set your personal feelings and wants aside but...smfh.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 08-04-2018 at 10:23 AM.

hahahaha

hahahahahaha

hahahaahahahaha

Rachel you are a bitch, don't change.. I would feel bad for kurt bu i am very satisfie with this break up. his face is priceless

Fantastic Member

So jean walks in, barely does a weak psi probe, tells Rachel she isn’t anything to her, and then casually leaves? That’s.... horrible. When guggs first started gold and included Rachel, I rooted for him, because at least somebody wanted to use Rachel. But I just want him off the book now. That one panel really is an insult to fans that have waited since the 90’s for them to reunite. The only stories I liked were the mojo crossover and wedding issue. The rest was crap and certainly that one panel sucked for Rachel. I’m glad guggs is leaving us.

There is a notion that rather large threads may contribute to server load. As such, we are experimenting with closing existing threads to see if it helps matters.
    Feel free to start a new thread on the same topic.
    "Let me guess. My theories appall you, my heresies outrage you, I never answer letters, and you don't like my tie!"
    @Matt_of_Geek
    Now writing at The Atomic Junk Shop

CBR Community Standards and Rules