Page 179 of 248 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189229 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 3709

Rachel looks so good in that scene!

Rachel and Kurt feels like when they tried to make Storm and Wolverine a couple, but more boring. I think the two work much better as close friends, but we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Well have nothing against or in favor just hope that this relationship be something positive for both and these two deserve some happiness. .

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Well have nothing against or in favor just hope that this relationship be something positive for both and these two deserve some happiness. .
    True dat!

At least they are dressed really nice and seem like they are relaxing and enjoying each other's presence and conversation. And the wine, lol!

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Yup. I'm still on the fence about it but we'll see where Guggs goes with this.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Rachel and Kurt feels like when they tried to make Storm and Wolverine a couple, but more boring. I think the two work much better as close friends, but we will see.
    They've had sexual tension between them for years and he's literally the best option for her considering all her past relationships and interactions.

Nice to see Rachel drawn with muscles. She tends to fight in melee and use TK weaponry, so she has to have some muscle on her to keep up with her preferred fighting style.

cullen bunn panel
    “In this story, Mojo is coming to the Marvel Universe. He has big terrible plans,” Bunn said of an upcoming crossover between X-Men Gold and X-Men Blue. “He’s going to draw both the X-Men Blue team and the X-Men Gold team into it. And Longshot’s back… You’re going to see Rachel in her hound suit.”

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    They've had sexual tension between them for years and he's literally the best option for her considering all her past relationships and interactions.
    Wolverine and Storm had "sexual tension" before too, but I think like with Kurt and Rachel the problem is that they are too close as friends and to make the shift to being romantic with each other, like in an actual relationship and not a quick hook up. So it just feels off to me.

What Claremont and old school X-books excelled at was setting up little hints here and teasing a relationship. You can go back to Excalibur and cherry pick interaction between Kurt and Rachel to find hints, but it hasn't been done recently and it's too sudden.

Storm and Cable is the perfect example and that was a relationship set up for years (but nothing ever really came of it). I think it started in one of Loeb's early Cable issues. Years later there was a scene between them where Nathan asked Ororo about Rachel. Then Weinberg had them go on a date (which was editorial thing) and then editorial changed their minds or something.

I could see Ororo hooking up with Logan or Nathan and nothing ever comes of it. It wouldn't impact their friendship or ability to work together and they would act like nothing happened. Rachel's more like Kitty and it's awkward with her exes. Kurt knows Rachel too well and Rachel has too much potential to be a crazy ex-girlfriend for him to risk their friendship over a relationship.
    Last edited by ClanAskani; 07-20-2017 at 05:30 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    No doubt made creepy by the current writer...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-20-2017 at 09:40 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    No doubt made creepy by the current writer...
    Claremont tried to get them together too though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeanGreyForever View Post
    Claremont tried to get them together too though.
    Sorry, I can't help thinking of Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Preven.

I find it funny that Racheal is the one being forward here. Too often its the guy going after the girl in stories. Its amusing to see the girl go after the guy for once.

Also, I don't know why Racheal fans would dislike this. Who else is Racheal going to be with or would you prefer to be perpetually single like Magik.

I want to know what Kitty thinks of this relationship. Would she giggle at it like I am? lol
    Last edited by Wissenschaft; 07-21-2017 at 07:36 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    I find it funny that Racheal is the one being forward here. Too often its the guy going after the girl in stories. Its amusing to see the girl go after the guy for once.

Also, I don't know why Racheal fans would dislike this.
    Who else is Racheal going to be with or would you prefer to be perpetually single like Magik.

I want to know what Kitty thinks of this relationship. Would she giggle at it like I am? lol
    How about someone who didn't teach her "Knee Bounce Rhymes" when she was a toddler?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 07-21-2017 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Thought ammendment(s).