Amazing Member

Default Doomed reading order

So, I'm a bit confused. The solicits for this month have only have Doomed crossing over in Action, SM/WW, and Superman. But now I've read that it's also crossing over in Superman/Batman. Is this replacing the Superman part of the crossover or is that just being pushed back a chapter? Also, does anyone have any idea about the order for July because it seems to be both in the annuals of SM/WW and Action. Overall, I guess I'm just confused by how this is supposed to be read.

Quote Originally Posted by insert90 View Post
    So, I'm a bit confused. The solicits for this month have only have Doomed crossing over in Action, SM/WW, and Superman. But now I've read that it's also crossing over in Superman/Batman. Is this replacing the Superman part of the crossover or is that just being pushed back a chapter? Also, does anyone have any idea about the order for July because it seems to be both in the annuals of SM/WW and Action. Overall, I guess I'm just confused by how this is supposed to be read.
    Apparently the reading order is on the covers

Amazing Member

Greg Pak posted the reading order of Doom on his tumbler.

Here is the link. http://greg-pak.tumblr.com/post/8586...efore-but-what

Quote Originally Posted by Jameszahra View Post
    Apparently the reading order is on the covers
    Not on the cover for Superman: Doomed 1. The Greg Pak list did come in handy to fit it all in the scheme of things.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
    Greg Pak posted the reading order of Doom on his tumbler.

Here is the link. http://greg-pak.tumblr.com/post/8586...efore-but-what
    According to that link, that's 15 issues total. Some of them are even extra sized annuals and one-shots, too. That's RIDICULOUS!!! I'm not a regular Superman fan or regular reader of his books, but I was going to try to pick up the Superman Doomed books to follow and complete the story, but now I think I will pass. With so many books to buy and follow, that's way too long, drawn out, and expensive just to follow one arc about Superman fighting Doomsday that could easily be told in half the issues. Sorry...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Frozen Reptile View Post
    Not on the cover for Superman: Doomed 1. The Greg Pak list did come in handy to fit it all in the scheme of things.
    Doomed didn't have anything because it implied it was the beginning by being a one-shot.

Every title after has "Superman: Doomed Infected Chapter #"

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny Mutie View Post
    According to that link, that's 15 issues total. Some of them are even extra sized annuals and one-shots, too. That's RIDICULOUS!!! I'm not a regular Superman fan or regular reader of his books, but I was going to try to pick up the Superman Doomed books to follow and complete the story, but now I think I will pass. With so many books to buy and follow, that's way too long, drawn out, and expensive just to follow one arc about Superman fighting Doomsday that could easily be told in half the issues. Sorry...
    I agree to an extent. Its seems waaaaaaaay too drawn out. I only think I'm gonna keep following it because I LOVE Pak's Action Comics run.